Blocking nuisance cell calls

on the brink

Registered
Hola hola....
Does anyone know how to block a phone caller in an iPhone 6? Movistar has been bombarding me nonstop with calls offering to renew my equipment. Is there any way to block these infuriating calls? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.....!

Hola hola....
Does anyone know how to block a phone caller in an iPhone 6? Movistar has been bombarding me nonstop with calls offering to renew my equipment. Is there any way to block these infuriating calls? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.....!

In the recent calls list, click on the little blue circled i to the right of the number you want to block, scroll to the bottom and block that caller.

OH THE SAME HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME! No one has my phone number and no one calls me. But as of about two or three weeks ago, I'm getting about 4 spam calls per day.

I'm getting twice that and no one answers when I hold on to try to tell them to stop! Sheesh. I thought
US telemarketers were persistent.

Finally someone answered and I just kept saying please stop the calls, in English and Spanish (to
the best of my ability). Now we'll see what happens.

I have never heard of a company slamming its own customers for business. Incredible.

In the recent calls list, click on the little blue circled i to the right of the number you want to block, scroll to the bottom and block that caller.
They change their number on the next call.

I answered once and asked them to stop calling - no dice. Today the infernal machine called seven times between noon and five-thirty. AAAAAARGHHHHHH..........!

wineguy999 - MUCHAS GRACIAS.....! I blocked the number, doing as you said, and so far no annoying 2332 calls.

wineguy999 - MUCHAS GRACIAS.....! I blocked the number, doing as you said, and so far no annoying 2332 calls.

As jeff1234 pointed out, many most of these weasels use random caller ID...legitimate businesses generally don't.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sleuth Expat Life 7
drbonafina Newcomers Forum 4
Back