Blue Dollar 2013 Projections .... Blue Sky...!!

Blue Dollar sells for $6,83....!!!! 44% increase in 2012. The Blue dollar is the super star of the financial investment instruments...!! Numero 1

El dólar "libre" ganó 44% en el año y cerró a $6,83

http://www.infobae.c...erro-a-683.html

IN GOD WE TRUST

Do you know why Brazilians in the US or Americans in Brazil do not use the black market to exchange currency? Is it because they are nice or honest? No. It is because there is no black market for currency. None. Zero. You could not find an arbolito or cueva in Miami or Sao Paulo if your life depended on it. It is not that they are well hidden. It is not that there are few of them. They just simply DO NOT EXIST.

Sorry to contradict here, but cuevas do exist in São Paulo. Of course, they just give you a crappy 3-5% over the official rate, as there are no restrictions in Brazil so the blue market is not that big and strong. However, many people use them when they want to buy foreign currency without informing the government (which you're required to do in Brazil).

What is the most recent rate that people have been getting on the Blue Market? I trust my contact to give me a good rate but I think there is no harm in checking to make sure I am getting what I should.

What is the most recent rate that people have been getting on the Blue Market? I trust my contact to give me a good rate but I think there is no harm in checking to make sure I am getting what I should.

A reliable safe contact $6,40 if you walk Florida AYOR perhaps higher... $6,50...??

> Fixed exchange rates or "monitored" rates have always failed everywhere....!

IMO, not everywhere. Take a look at Costa Rica.

... shit....

read the other story trending right now about Xoom and AFIP tracking down foreigners and making them pay the difference.

wish I hadnt posted all that info now.

... shit....

read the other story trending right now about Xoom and AFIP tracking down foreigners and making them pay the difference.

wish I hadnt posted all that info now.

well Im an idiot.

Had no idea there was an April Fools in December here!

I got $6.40 last time I exchanged, online, at Exchange4free

Take it slow these jumps is normal at this time of the year. This within expected

Check http://www.ambito.com/economia/mercados/monedas/dolar/

If any one wants pesos I get them direct from the bank,no dodgy stuff,large amounts welcome.

Back