Blue Dollar at 341/345

Well, I was close, when I posted this, 1K ARS was $2.56

I have a 2K bill in my wallet and it's worth $3.36

Minimum 1K, regardless of who wins the PASO.

If we assume past is prologue, there was a 42.49% increase between January 1st 2023 and July 1st 2023, which would imply $702.48 by December 2023, but we're basically at $600 now which is why I think 1K is going to happen before Christmas, not by, and if the Ks pull out a win,
well, bend over and kiss your ass and pesos goodbye.

The government has ordered now airfreight US$600 million dollar bills from the US (Cara Grande ?). Why ? in case after the Paso everybody wants to withdraw their dollar bills..! To avoid a run of the Banks...

The government has ordered now airfreight US$600 million dollar bills from the US (Cara Grande ?). Why ? in case after the Paso everybody wants to withdraw their dollar bills..! To avoid a run of the Banks...
where did you see this?

where did you see this?
From Clarin 8/6
The Government began to take preventive measures for the day after the PASO. The Central Bank will import US$ 600 million of its reserves abroad. As planned, the bills will arrive by plane in the coming weeks, with the intention of deterring an eventual avalanche in the demand for foreign currency after the result of the polls next Sunday.

Back