Bombacha De Campo

Davidglen77

Registered
It's been quite a long time since I've posted, I left Argentina after living there full time for over 7 years, I left behind a lot of people I love and miss and am still in touch with to some extent, the experience overall was wonderful despite some setbacks.

Anyway, if anyone is coming to New York I would love for you to bring me back some of my favorite pants.... Bombacha de Campo (I prefer Pampero brand), I brought back 4 pairs when I left in 2014 and 2 were taken away by good friends who love them and wear them every weekend, and mine sadly are turning to threads. I can't find them in New York or anywhere online to order in the US.

I've contacted sellers on Mercado Libre and nobody has answered my inquiries as to whether or not they would ship to the US. Anyway if anyone is coming to New York, I'll send you money via PayPal and when you're back here I can pick them up from you and take you to lunch for the favor or something like that. Wishing you all the best, my friends....un abrazo.

Is the mail system as sketchy and undependable sending out of the country as receiving? I've wondered about this, but never sent anything out.
Maybe you could get someone to mail it to you.

Hope you're still enjoying life back in New York, David. :)

Is the mail system as sketchy and undependable sending out of the country as receiving? I've wondered about this, but never sent anything out.
Maybe you could get someone to mail it to you.

Hope you're still enjoying life back in New York, David. :)

Yes, thank you, all is well here in New York, living in the suburbs actually but in Manhattan almost every day for work. Living a nice stable life, like I did before, I'm a different guy though, people can't believe the level of patience I have with everything, and how easy going I am in general, not that I was ever a type 'A' person, but living with a lot less and having to wait and wait for things changed me for the better, I would say. I do have some Argentine friends here, we have mate, and we go to a small grocery store here that sells all kinds of products from Argentina, Uruguay and there's even a Paraguaya that makes chipa that are really really good! Anyway, when I lived there I did send a few packages with a mail courier called "Andreani" and I've been communicating with a seller on Mercadolibre about sending me the bombachas but she can't get over the fact that someone from New York would want to order from her. I hope I can give her the business.

It's been quite a long time since I've posted, I left Argentina after living there full time for over 7 years, I left behind a lot of people I love and miss and am still in touch with to some extent, the experience overall was wonderful despite some setbacks.

Anyway, if anyone is coming to New York I would love for you to bring me back some of my favorite pants.... Bombacha de Campo (I prefer Pampero brand), I brought back 4 pairs when I left in 2014 and 2 were taken away by good friends who love them and wear them every weekend, and mine sadly are turning to threads. I can't find them in New York or anywhere online to order in the US.

I've contacted sellers on Mercado Libre and nobody has answered my inquiries as to whether or not they would ship to the US. Anyway if anyone is coming to New York, I'll send you money via PayPal and when you're back here I can pick them up from you and take you to lunch for the favor or something like that. Wishing you all the best, my friends....un abrazo.
Hey David! Glad to hear things are going well for you over there : ) I don't have first hand experience with them, but I just found this: http://www.gauchoclothes.com/bombacha.html if you check their FB page, it seems like they are active and have long time clients in the US. Hope it helps :)

I will be making that flight in 5 weeks (EZE - JFK). If you don't find anyone before then, I will be able to help you out.

Contact me in 2 weeks if need be.

I love them and wear them all the time in the house and the countryside because they're so comfortable. When we used to come from the UK to visit I would always take home about four pairs and use them for cycling, camping and fishing. Back then they were ridiculously cheap, not so much now.

I recently bought a couple of Pampero lightweight summer ones off a bloke who sells from his house at a 'bargain' price. Despite what the label says they're not 100% cotton as I've found out during this hot weather. So I reckon there could be fakes about.

Have you tried at "Aux Charpentiers" on the corner of Santiago del Estero & México (Monserrat)? According to their FB they're closed for holidays until Feb 23.

Have you tried at "Aux Charpentiers" on the corner of Santiago del Estero and México (Monserrat)? According to their FB wall they're closed for holidays until Feb 23rd.

Call 4383-3181
@auxcharpentiers1888
[email protected]

About
La antigua casa Aux Charpentiers representa un hito histórico de las grandes tiendas de capital federal.

Products
Ropa de campo

Back