Bratty Argentine Children & Public Tantrums

latoba said:
a society that evolves has to be critical and introspective. That means discussing the real issues that might hurt your feelings such as "food" and "bratty children". The difference is i'm expressing my views on a buenos aires expat message board on the worldwide web, not at a demonstration en el centro or en la esquina with a microphone and poster.

You remind me so much of the small town and big city uneducated folks in the usa. Closed minded and overly sensitive to la patria. There is an ignore button. Use it!....and stop hijacking my thread to insult me.

listen here la................ You are not going to drown out my voice or the millions of argentine woman who live here and have their opinion .

You are wrong accept it.................................................

The respect and love shown towards children, their inclusion in everyday life and the cost and quality of childcare and schools here were some of the factors that persuaded us to have kids in argentina.

Never much fun living near uncontrollable bratty kids, but generally the attitude towards children and family is one of the things I like most about this country.

Back