Breast Reduction in BA?

nledec

Registered
Has anyone had a breast reduction done in BA?
I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences here including hospital/doctor recs, overall cost, and recovery.
Thanks!

This is serious, out of medical necessity, and a heartfelt decision that has taken years to make.
Is it possible to keep the childish responses to a minimum? Is it actually possible?

nledec said:
This is serious, out of medical necessity, and a heartfelt decision that has taken years to make.
Is it possible to keep the childish responses to a minimum? Is it actually possible?

No. It is impossible.

nledec said:
Probably by some medium; just not on the internet. It is, after all, just a series of tubes.

PhilipDT said:
Probably by some medium; just not on the internet. It is, after all, just a series of tubes.

What century are you living in, Philip? It's been about five decades since tubes were used in computers. Your attempt at being funny just left a vacuum.

Perhaps you were thinking about a different "cosmetic" surgical procedure when you made the reference to tubes. Of course that would be penis enlargement. If that's what you subconsciously wish for I hope you can find a doctor without having to post about it on the interent.

Computers today contain lots of silicon. You might have gone in that direction with your little stab at humor, but it's too late for that. You came up short.

I had blepharoplasty at B&S Clinic
Laprida 1579
Barrio Norte
Telephone: (5411) 4821-8707

I know blepharoplasty is a very different procedure from reduction mammaplasty, but I visited five clinics before making a decision. I liked thee doctors and the staff and was very pleased with the results...and still am after four years...and actually wanted to have the surgery performed for over 25 years!

steveinbsas said:
I had blepharoplasty at BS Clinic

But at least I can try to make fun of you! I would have been worried somehow...

(Thread could have fit better the womens subforum)

I agree, French Jurist, but the only thread that gets any traffic is Expat Life and I needed some info.

steveinbsas said:
What century are you living in, Philip? It's been about five decades since tubes were used in computers. Your attempt at being funny just left a vacuum.
What decade are you living in Steve? It's been half a century since vacuum tubes, yes, but it's only been five years since the late great senator's speech. As you taken such effort to show, the attempt at being funny did leave a bit of a vacuum, when it went thundering over your head.

PhilipDT said:
What decade are you living in Steve? It's been half a century since vacuum tubes, yes, but it's only been five years since the late great senator's speech. As you taken such effort to show, the attempt at being funny did leave a bit of a vacuum, when it went thundering over your head.

Of course I missed your point. If you had provided the link in the first place I would have understood. I've lived outside of the US since 2000 (just over a decade). Since then, comments like the one Senator Stevens made go under the radar.

Off the top of my head I don't remember anything he ever said. Why would I want to?

Comparing breasts to tubes was rather insensitive, especially after the OP asked for a little respect. It was also somewhat bizarre.

When I step out of the shower and see myself in the mirror I sometimes think of tubes, but I am looking well below my chest.

And I actually think less about tubes...and more about pipelines.:p

Wait a minute..now I do remembwer something about Senator Stevens. In 1973 he co-sponsored the The Trans-Alaska Pipeline Authorization Act.

Apparently he had a thing for tubes.:D

Back