British Airways To London

ticktock

Registered
Has anyone flown British airways to London recently? If so, What aircraft are they using on this route (the itinerary does not state)? What is the inflight entertainment system like?

Thanks

I think my last flight in April was a Boing 777. The inflight entertainment was individual and comprehensive as you would find on a 747.

I flew in July and it was a 777

Individual screens.

Better food than iberia .......

I flew in September and came back the first of December. One thing, they put me on an Iberia flight on the way back (they work together now), which kinda sucked. Actually it totally sucked, but that's a whole other story.

BA flight had individual entertainment screens as said above and was pretty decent.

Flew last June - took the direct non stop route with BA (avoid using Iberia). Excellent service, food and in-flight entertainment (seat back, individual screens, recommend taking your own headphones with a 3.5mm jack as the headphones that provide are very good). Arriving at terminal 5 is also a bonus.

I always try and get the rear seats as on all the flights I have taken up to now that have been only 2 seats wide rather than the usual 3 seats wide, www.seatguru.com says they have some disadvantaged - I think maybe the tv screen is slightly offset but it's never bothered me.

Flew last June - took the direct non stop route with BA (avoid using Iberia). Excellent service, food and in-flight entertainment (seat back, individual screens, recommend taking your own headphones with a 3.5mm jack as the headphones that provide are very good). Arriving at terminal 5 is also a bonus.

I always try and get the rear seats as on all the flights I have taken up to now that have been only 2 seats wide rather than the usual 3 seats wide, www.seatguru.com says they have some disadvantaged - I think maybe the tv screen is slightly offset but it's never bothered me.

Yes flights via Baracas are Iberia even if booked as BA, Flights direct to Heathrow are BA - I assume even if booked as Iberia (and cheaper?_. If registered in BA exec club you have opportunity to choose seats in whichever class you are travelling with on a BA flight, either 24 hours ahead via online booking or more if you want to pay extra. Iberia dont do this.

I always choose my seats when flying to LHR but you have to pay extra (unless you wait until 24 hours before), as mentioned I always choose one of the two back seats because me often than not the second seat is empty.

I always choose my seats when flying to LHR but you have to pay extra (unless you wait until 24 hours before), as mentioned I always choose one of the two back seats because me often than not the second seat is empty.

Also safest!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/15017180/crash-test-reveals-its-safer-in-cheap-seats/

Extraordinary crash test video has shown passengers the safest place to sit in an aircraft.
It appears the cheaper seats in economy aren't so bad after all, while first class passengers have cause for concern.

Back