British speaking au pair available

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabeuyken

Registered
British speaking au pair from London available to work 20-25 hours a week. excellent references available upon request. experienced with looking after children as young as four months, and comfortable with all ages upwards from that. I am very flexible and considerate to work with and will make efforts to be a part of your family rather than just an employed presence. will be in Argentina six months minimum. For more information or to arrange a meeting my email is [email protected] and mobile is 1156-633-132.
regards to all, Annabel Luyken

annabeuyken said:
British speaking au pair from London available to work 20-25 hours a week. excellent references available upon request. experienced with looking after children as young as four months, and comfortable with all ages upwards from that. I am very flexible and considerate to work with and will make efforts to be a part of your family rather than just an employed presence. will be in Argentina six months minimum. For more information or to arrange a meeting my email is [email protected] and mobile is 1156-633-132.
regards to all, Annabel Luyken

Do you also speak English?

(As soon as you edit your post I will delete this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back