(Budget) traveller wanted for the long week end Aug.15-17th

cricri58

Registered
(Budget) traveller wanted for the long week end Aug.15-17th

Hi I am an expat, living in Bs As. I am planning to go to Tandil, which is in the middle of a green area south of the Capital Federal. My aim is a take a short break from crazy Bs As . A bus goes there at night on Friday 0.00 and arrives in Tandil at 5.10 . Returns from Monday late afternoon.
I plan to stay two nights at a humble guesthouse , the kind of www.lodeolgagandolfi.com.ar
I am mainly interested in relaxing in the countryside, in the middle of nature just to cut off from my frentic lifestyle. Probably using the services of a local agency such as http://www.kumbre.com/kumbre/ (would like to do excursions, or on a bicycle for example)
Tandil is also known for cheese and picadas. Would probably be curious about testing a few of them..I am male in my late 30s, bilingual in Spanish –English. Well traveled, I would like to go there and just have some company, nothing else on second thoughts. I think I am interested in only one person, so the sooner the better if it sounds interesting. Write a PM to [email protected]
Chris

Back