Buenos Aires Birthed Innovation In Education!

MizzMarr

Registered
Some of you might remember me from my days of regularly posting here as a resident of Bsas. I'm back to ask for your support. During our time in Argentina we worked day and night to build an innovative solution for intermediate and advanced language learners, solving our own problem since nothing was working. Now that company is almost ready to launch, and we can win $100,000 of the Governor of Nevada's money with your help.

Please watch our video. If you believe in what we're trying to accomplish and the importance of language education and literacy, please vote and share with other like-minded people who are passionate about education.

We got a slow start to our marketing campaign, so our numbers are really suffering right now. Though we're making a big media push and lining up some great endorsements, we need YOUR love. Please? Go vote and help us make a difference in education.

Thanks in advance! :wub:

By the way! I had moved to Santiago for several months after BsAs to participate in StartUp Chile. Just wanted to say... you all probably know, in spite of Chile's cleanliness and efficiency, Buenos Aires is FAR superior. cheers!

By the way! I had moved to Santiago for several months after BsAs to participate in StartUp Chile. Just wanted to say... you all probably know, in spite of Chile's cleanliness and efficiency, Buenos Aires is FAR superior. cheers!

I know where you are coming from. I have a very good looking female cousin that after dating a really cool, smart, intelligent, emotionally mature, considerate fella, went back to her old high school boyfriend, who is supported by his mom (can't hold a job), is a drug addict, always drunk, uneducated, abusive (psychically and emotionally), irresponsible, promiscuous and uncaring. But, according to her, he is really exciting and fun, unlike the nice guy.

So yeah, I believe you when you say that BA is far superior.

I know where you are coming from. I have a very good looking female cousin that after dating a really cool, smart, intelligent, emotionally mature, considerate fella, went back to her old high school boyfriend, who is supported by his mom (can't hold a job), is a drug addict, always drunk, uneducated, abusive (psychically and emotionally), irresponsible, promiscuous and uncaring. But, according to her, he is really exciting and fun, unlike the nice guy.

Lol you look really offended, you shoulnd't take things to personal

Woow man, what is your problem? I haven't been on this forum for long, but your rants about anything that has to do with Argentina are kind of pathetic. Chill out.

Woow man, what is your problem? I haven't been on this forum for long, but your rants about anything that has to do with Argentina are kind of pathetic. Chill out.

If ever someone needed a hug....

....personally I opt for the ignore button.

That's an excellent project.
Being from the UK which is a stone's throw from France, we're not exactly known for our linguistic prowess.

Back