Buenos aires - cordoba.. travel

Fadi

Registered
Olla all
I'm now in BA city (as a visitor) and I will travel to gordoba next week for 3 weeks . So i need a little help here in :
- what's the best way to go to gordoba (bus or train ) I'm asking for safety and comfortabl way ,I don't want the cheapest way , and where are the stations in gordoba ,please ??? ... Any available websites to check ..
- my work in gordoba in the capital ,so do you know any good hotel there or a good apartment for rent , I had checked a lot of websites but searching in gordoba is difficult ...
And if anyone can give me an idea about the costs that will be better .....
Thanks

Brother, try using tripadvisor.com. Its a great website for finding lodging and things to do. As far as getting to Cordoba, I would recommend taking a bus service.

MiamiExpat said:
I take the train regularly but always make sure not to carry any valuable goods when I do.

Is the train comfortable ??? and how much the first class ???

Fadi said:
Is the train comfortable ??? and how much the first class ???
No, the train is not comfortable, but No, it's not expensive. Be aware that first-class on an Argentine train is equivalent to 3rd class in Eastern Europe.

Fadi said:
Olla all
I'm now in BA city (as a visitor) and I will travel to gordoba next week for 3 weeks . So i need a little help here in :
- what's the best way to go to gordoba (bus or train ) I'm asking for safety and comfortabl way ,I don't want the cheapest way , and where are the stations in gordoba ,please ??? ... Any available websites to check ..
- my work in gordoba in the capital ,so do you know any good hotel there or a good apartment for rent , I had checked a lot of websites but searching in gordoba is difficult ...
And if anyone can give me an idea about the costs that will be better .....
Thanks

Hahaha.........Well when your in ´Gordoba¨feel free to shoot me a PM...I would be happy to show you around a bit.

Back