Buenos Aires Flooded

perry

Registered
Buenos Aires has had another huge downpour and the barrio of Palermo Hollywood is under water especially around Sante Fe and Humboldt . Do not go out and stay indoors More rain is predicted with huge downpours for after midnight.

Yep, it's a nightmare - AGAIN. And as Pericles said, they're predicting lots more rain & violent storms. Ugh...

the big question is...are there enough lifeboats?

women and children and permatourists first!

There's a section of Recoleta that loses power every time it pours. It is now without power - that means lots of exercise for those living on the sixth floor.

SaraSara said:
There's a section of Recoleta that loses power every time it pours. It is now without power - that means lots of exercicse for those living on the sixth floor.

Yes it's tough being middle-class.

SaraSara said:
And I thought you would rejoice to see the "rich" suffering, too...!
He's saying that the "rich" now have to experience what it's like to be "middle class".

No charge for the English to English translation.

besos

I live in Del Viso...like 40 kms from CABA...I have all my three dogs inside, the street is an actual river and my neghbors toilet just flooded cause her plumbing and other s%&t (pozo ciego) is not well done...
SO, look on the bright side...You have boats provided by the gvt to cross the street

Back