Buenos Aires Herald

ladieckman

Registered
Good morning,

I am currently a Master's student in Latin American Studies and I am conducting a research project for my Master's thesis focused on the impact and legacy of the English-language newspaper, the Buenos Aires Herald. I am very interested in meeting with individuals who read the Buenos Aires Herald, either during the dictatorship or in more recent years and learning more about their thoughts and perspectives on the significance of the paper in the current Buenos Aires English-speaking community.

I will be visiting Buenos Aires in late June and if any of you have experience reading the Buenos Aires Herald and have thoughts you could share with me in an interview, I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] so I can provide you with some more information about my project and timeline and we can discuss conducting an interview in Buenos Aires. Or, if you don't wish to meet but still have thoughts about the Herald, please leave your comments here!

Thank you for your help!

I sent you an email. Check out the Bs As Times insert of the Saturday Perfil.

You may want to contact Dan Edwards. He is a writer for the BA Herald. He can be found on Twitter.

Good to hear from some people who remember the BA Herald when it was really something...

Back