Buenos Aires on 24/hrs

polostar88

Registered
Any nice places open 24 hours where I can go read late at night? There used to be a place at Scalabrini Ortiz and Santa Fe but it's no longer 24 hour. Babieca next to El Ateneo used to be open 24/hrs a day a while ago but is that still the case? Any nice cafes in Palermo Soho that are open 24 hours or open very late?

Of course not asking about bars or clubs but specifically about cafes or even restaurants (quiet places where I can go read/work at night).

La Madeleine restaurant at Santa Fe 1726 is open 24 hour a day. There is a branch on the 1200 block. I'll check it out...

La Madeleine restaurant at Santa Fe 1726 is open 24 hour a day. There is a branch on the 1200 block. I'll check it out...

I never liked the original Madeleine because the decor inside was unpleasant. I prefered Babieca even though it has, let's say, a "special" flavor. Neither one is very good though. There was another one a little further down toward Palermo.

I didn't know about Tolon, I'll check it out.

Nothing in Soho/nearby?

Middle of the block between Araos and Scalabrini Ortiz on the Even numbers side of the street, there is an all night Kiosk, walk to the back of the kiosk is an all night Billiards/Pool Parlor, with a Wurlitzer, can order drinks.... AYOR:rolleyes:

Back