Buenos Aires Photo 10

My photography professor just mentioned this in class today and then I got home to see that you posted about this. You kind of rock! En serio!

Thanks Katti for the links. I went last night. I got there a little before 7:30pm (it closed at 9pm) and there was a line to buy tickets that was about 25-30 people long, but it moved fairly quickly.

I always forget that these things are mainly filled by art galleries selling their clients' stuff. I don't know why I forget. But there was a competition too, plus different sponsors set up exposition areas.

Lots of really cool pics. Also lots of stuff that I didn't look at for more than a quarter of a second, but I'm like that with most large art exhibits. I want to see the stuff that interests me and if you look at everything for a long time, it will kill you.

Lots of attractive ladies there too. The average crowd going lady was a little taller, slimmer, and a bit more crunchy than the after lady on the street in the art areas of Plaza San Martin, Palermo, or San Telmo.

I wished that I had gone earlier in the week and that I didn't rush like I did to get out and over to DISCO before 9pm, but I'll plan better next year.

gracias Katti

Back