Building dispute

Dont even worry about it by the time anyone gets you into court with our lame system it will be 5 years from now and by then you sold the place...just the way we do it in Argentina so tell you neighbor to %^&* himself

Cabling properly costs more money.

Cable should go underground and up in a post.

I suggest you do not say "NO" just say: YES but in these terms: "..."

Thanks for everyone's opinion. I have stood my ground with the building administration and they are supposedly discussing it with Telecentro.

In short: There are 37 departments below me, meaning potentially 37 cables to pull. The only way (using the current distributor box) to pull the cables is to enter through my department, climb onto the roof and pull the cables through/over my terrace which spans the width of the building. I can't legally prevent anyone from routing cables on the outside walls of the building, but I will not have technicians coming through my apartment to connect/disconnect/check/repair cabling for 37 subscribers.

There is a place for another box on the lower floors where it won't bother anyone. It will also be easier to pull the cables to the various departments. I'm sure Telecentro will complain since they have already installed one box, but I couldn't care less. They shouldn't have installed it in its currently location to start with without investigating the cable routing possibilities.

We'll see what happens.

Neil

Back