Burgers in the 'Burbs' - 6/14

Dave, count me, the ol' lady, and the 12 yr old boy in.. What time roughly?

Thanks for the invite..

I'd say sometime around 3 or so. I plan on having burgers ready by about 4 or 4:30.

David

hannstew said:
Dave, count me, the ol' lady, and the 12 yr old boy in.. What time roughly?

Thanks for the invite..

quote=captdave;29021]Hey guys

There is a printable map, with taxi instructions in spanish, at:
http://www.davidelkus.com/map.html
and another one, perhaps clearer but without instructions at:
http://www.terrazadelnorte.com/eng/ubicac.html

You can also take any one of a number of buses. The 29 comes down Libertador and crosses LaPrida right after the big Carrafour in Vicente Lopez.
Walk up the hill on LaPrida 3 blocks and turn left on Gaspar Campos (house # is 121.)

There are several buses that run down Cabildo/Maipu (Santa Fe turns into Cabildo in Palermo, which then becomes Maipu as it enters Vicente Lopez).
You can take the 152, 161, 59 - they all stop at Maipu and LaPrida (about 3 blocks after you go under the overpass the marks the boundry of Vicente Lopez, at the 5000 block of Cabildo.)
Walk down the hill on LaPrida about 5 blocks and turn right on Gaspar Campos to #121

My cell phone is
15 4048 4297 if you want better instructions or get lost...

I'm looking forward to seeing alla youse guys!

saludos,

David[/quote]

Hey Dave .

Barbara and I (Andrew) will be there. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Andrew.

HI. captdave, thank you so much for the wonderful Sunday burger. I hope there is a next time. You are a great host and thank you for welcoming us to your home. Had a great time.

Hey guys!

Thanks to those of you who braved the transit system to schlep out here and party yesterday! I had a blast, and got to meet even more new folks.

Those of you who didn't come missed out on some good company, and some excellent contributions - chocolate cake, potato salads (3 different and all yummy), wine, some not-too-bad burgers, and some good fun!

I am leaving for a week or two this week, and when I get back we'll schedule the next one?

Thanks again ya'll!

David

Hello Dave,

I live in the Recoleta, no auto. How would I go about attending your BBQ. I have lots of buns so I can bring some too.

Where and how,

Judithe
[email protected]
4803-8509

I don't know how to use this system very well so I ask that you e-mail me directly.

Thanks so much. It gets lonely here on Sundays.

Back