Burgers this Sunday (Nov. 15)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is exactly what I was hoping for if I moved back to BA.
Thanks everyone for keeping things spinning!

Thanks for hosting another burger-filled Sunday, Dave! Aaron and I will be there with drinks and a side dish.

See you then,
Caitlan

Cool!

Bring a few limes and we'll make some guacamole!

David

veggie_pab said:
Hi Dave, I'll be there with some avocados again. Thanks for hosting!

Hey guys,

Although the burgers won't hit the table before 4:30 or so, anyone who would like to come earlier to lounge around by the pool is welcome to.

It (the pool) is still a little cool (for me anyway, Florida boy that I am!) but is warming up every day.
Bring a towel as the house is full and all house towels are pretty much in use!

Saludos,

David

I'll be there with my husband. We arrived in town just after your last bbq and are looking forward to this.

I know that I won't be able to make this one, but I absolutely want to come to the Thanksgiving one.

-Nappy

I would love to come and can't wait to meet all of you! I might have another yanqui in tow with me as well. Anything specific that's missing that I can bring or should I just get creative?

EliA said:
I would love to come and can't wait to meet all of you! I might have another yanqui in tow with me as well. Anything specific that's missing that I can bring or should I just get creative?

Well, all that's requested is you bring something to drink - beer, wine or soda (my drink of choice, at least while the suns still above the yardarm !) Bring perhaps just a tad more then you plan on drinking and there will be plenty for all!

That being said, folks have brought MANY yummy additions to these BBQ's, all of which were appreciated. Cakes, salads, cheese, homemade cookies - all were devoured and appreciated!

Mostly, these meetings are a chance to meet some of the folks who populate this forum (a fairly eclectic and interesting group for the most part) so just bring whatever you like and come on!

Saludos,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back