Burgers this Sunday (Nov. 15)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dave!!! Would love to come, but does anyone bring their kids? I have a 3 yr?

shelly dragovich

Hi Shelly,,I have a 3 and 4 yr old,but they are going to their grandparents,,,hehe

Hey Dave, I´m siging in for around 6 people. We´ll take beers, wines, salads and some sweet stuff.
Cheers, Joe

shelly said:
Hey Dave!!! Would love to come, but does anyone bring their kids? I have a 3 yr?

shelly dragovich

I´ve been to several of Dave´s BBQs and nobody has ever taken any child. Maybe because we are mostly singles or couples with no kids.

Either way as Dave once said, it´s a great place but VERY unsafe for kids. I wouldn´t let any child roam around the house or garden alone since there are dozens of danger spots from which they can have a bad fall. You´ld have to be following them all around, or trying to make them sleep or stay seated.

Just an observation, I´ll let Dave speak for himself.

Ok...thanks for the tip. We will still come but without the kid....a couple hours free of kids is great. :p LOL. I will make a yummy treat and of course bring beverages. What is the address?

Looking forward to meeting some new faces..

Saludos,

Shelly:p

shelly said:
Ok...thanks for the tip. We will still come but without the kid....a couple hours free of kids is great. :p LOL. I will make a yummy treat and of course bring beverages. What is the address?

Looking forward to meeting some new faces..

Saludos,

Shelly:p

Shelly et. al.

Although I understand it is hard for some folks to "stash the kids", these parties are pretty much for "grown-ups" and kids would be bored. It is also true the house large and is not particularly "kid-friendly" - there are lots of places kids could get hurt (unfenced pools, stairs, balconies, etc.)

This link will tell you how to get here!

http://baexpats.org/expat-events/6181-bbq-sunday-9-20-a-2.html#post37774

Look forward to seeing you all Sunday!

Saludos,

David

BAJoe said:
Hey Dave, I´m siging in for around 6 people. We´ll take beers, wines, salads and some sweet stuff.
Cheers, Joe

Thanks Joe!

If you're coming by car, could you bring a bag or two of ice?

Thanks!

David

Thanks Dave! I'll be there with my girlfriend some drinks and something sweet.
Cheers, Javier

Hi Dave,

We had a great time last time and would love to come again. See you Sunday!

Frederik & Debby

Hi,
My friend Mako and I are also in Palermo and would like to join you guys. We'll bring drinks. - Jig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back