Burgers this Sunday (Nov. 15)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, I had a great time at your last burger party. Would love come again. I will bring some beer and a homemade dessert. Thanks!
Silvina

missed the last one and heard great things, so count me in for this weekend. cheers!

I'd like to attend as well. Is there a specific genre of dishes you're missing (e.g. sides, desserts) that I can bring? Otherwise I can bring a veggie dish. If I can get my hands on chipolte peppers in adobo sauce and liquid smoke I'd make some smokehouse burger patties to bring.

I hope it's not too late to RSVP. I'd like to attend. I will bring beer and anything else if necessary. D.J.

TehDeej said:
I hope it's not too late to RSVP. I'd like to attend. I will bring beer and anything else if necessary. D.J.

Not too late at all!
Sounds like a pretty good group forming up - cool!

See you all tomorrow!

Saludos,

David

Anybody want to share a taxi from Palermo? (I'm in SoHo, Paraguay y Gurruchaga) Just PM me or reply here.

luddite said:
I'd like to attend as well. Is there a specific genre of dishes you're missing (e.g. sides, desserts) that I can bring? Otherwise I can bring a veggie dish. If I can get my hands on chipolte peppers in adobo sauce and liquid smoke I'd make some smokehouse burger patties to bring.

I will have to cancel most other members of my party. That means we won´t be taking any salads. For people who have not been to Dave´s I can convey my observations that drinks usually abound, and so do desserts

But salads are always lacking. Argentine asados are mainly the meat and salads, dessert being optional, (because by then you are too stuffed anyway.!)

So whoever can bring a salad, it will always be very well received.!
Cheers,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back