Burgers this Sunday (Nov. 15)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
veggie_pab said:
I am bringing avocados like last time. Dave suggested early on the thread that we can prepare guacamole this time.

I couldn't get limes close to my place and I am off to a wedding party in a few so if anyone can bring some limes it will be great. If not, we'll do it like last time.

Joe, desserts are an essential part of any meal! Please don't discourage people from bringing a lot of them hehehe! Sugar rules! (a sweet tooth here).

See you all tomorrow.

Guacamole is great, but requires limes, tomatoes, maybe cilantro, etc., and plain ol' sliced Avocados can go on top of my burger ANYTIME!

Hasta manana!

David

captdave said:
Guacamole is great, but requires limes, tomatoes, maybe cilantro, etc., and plain ol' sliced Avocados can go on top of my burger ANYTIME!

Well, I won't argue with the host, but I never put (and don't like) tomatoes in my guac. Avacado, lime, salt, pepper, chile pepper, and cilantro only. And I can even live without the cilantro & lime. :)

I'll bring a spare jalapeño (in addition to fruit salad mixins) tomorrow.

-Hope it's not too late to RSVP, Dave. I was going away, but had a last minute change of plans and would love come Sunday.

Neil

captdave said:
Guacamole is great, but requires limes, tomatoes, maybe cilantro, etc.
If you're not putting cumin (comino) in your guac, then you have tasted truly great quac yet. And Salt is a must. Plus, if your have some Tapatio sauce that you smuggled in from California, then everyone will kiss your feet.

hey dave, i'm a newcomer and i'd love to come. a friend of mine is still figuring out if she can come, i'll let you know tomorrow morning, or we might just end up bringing more food. more food is always a good thing. i'll for sure come bearing summer fruits for some dessert, most likely many strawberries and something else.

looking forward to it!

michelle

just a quickie cap,n..do we need to bring our own plates,cutlery,glasses etc?

Dave, thanks, the burgers were so delicious! just noticed you're having another event happening - hope it's not too late to RSVP. i'd love to join in once again with my friend; will bring wine and something else. thank you! Andrei +1

HowardinBA said:
just a quickie cap,n..do we need to bring our own plates,cutlery,glasses etc?

There should be enough, thanks for asking!

It looks like a good crowd, if everyone makes it - cool!

BTW, I apologize for implying that guacamole needs tomatoes! A little salsa on the side perhaps...

Hasta manana!

David

Hey Dave, Hope it's not too late to RSVP. I haven't been checking the forum these days, and I heard about the BBQ two days ago. It will be great to see you all for the first time.

Saludos,

Mariano.

Never too late!

Come on and meet some new friends!

Maybe the sun will even come out !

Saludos,

David

BA_local said:
Hey Dave, Hope it's not too late to RSVP. I haven't been checking the forum these days, and I heard about the BBQ two days ago. It will be great to see you all for the first time.

Saludos,

Mariano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back