Buying Real Estate in BA

You have a point....comparative example: Monserrat, monoambiente US$40K, expensas AR$2500, photos provided.

But....
"Beauty (and the LOCATION of the bldg within each neighborhood) is in the eye of the beholder".
Not more than 20,000 usd for that hole in the wall.

Not more than 20,000 usd for that hole in the wall.
Example of a sales price closer to the amount you posted...US$90K
Monserrat, monoambiente US$82K, expensas AR$2400, photos provided.
My point is that advertised sales of monoambientes within Monserrat appear to run the gamut.

Interesting, but.. assuming BA is more desirable to you or anyone else listening, then wouldn't that make the property that's (extremely) less here a better value?

Infobae estimating up to a possible 40% reduction in USD pricing.

Maybe that means that for people like me (I don't have a lot, still with a mortgage in Canada), is convenient to wait until the prices fall? I want to buy, my sister-in-law (who I trust completely) lives there and she could be looking at properties for me. I'm buyig for the future retirement, with the idea of renting for a few years until we need to move.

Rentals are yielding very little right now, plus there is new legislation favoring renters versus owners. Checking local regulations would be worthwhile.

Attention tenants: experts warn that rents are already renegotiated with increases of more than 40%

The approval of the rent law, which could be promulgated this week, generates uncertainty in the owners due to the extension of the term and the indexation controlled by a coefficient, which are for tenants the main achievements of the regulation, according to sources from the sector consulted by Télam.

The rental law approved in the Senate on June 11 has a term of ten working days for its promulgation or veto, and publication in the Official Gazette, so it should enter into force this week, regardless of the regulations that require some items.

New rental law: controversial points
For the owners, the points that make the most noise are linked to the indexing mechanism and the terms of the contracts.

Back