Can Anyone Recommend A Housecleaner?

quitodario

Registered
Hi, we had a wonderful housecleaner for several years but she moved away. We tried to replace her with a few others but no luck. Any recommendations? We live in Palermo, almost Villa Crespo.

Thanks in advance!

Due to closing my business, I had to let all employees go this month. Our head of the cleaning staff in particular I would like to recommend. She worked for me full time for 5 years and is a hard working, sweet and honest woman. I'm sure she would interact well with kids too. She would be like having your mom come over to take care of things (but without the nagging!). She is an older woman with no kids at home anymore and she lives downtown near Cordoba and Pueyrredon. Interested in any number of hours per week. Her name is Mercedes: 15 6526 0834

Also there is a second person I can mention as well. She also was let go earlier this month because of the business closing, and in addition to being professional, efficient, trustworthy and all the other good stuff, she is very good at solving problems and multi tasking. If you need her to clean your house and solve all your problems :) e.g. getting multiple quotes for painting, plumbers, electrical work, get that cracked window replaced, etc, she has a deep rolodex and is good at making sure things are done right. She worked in a combination of housekeeping and management, and was excellent. She could be more like your house manager than just your house cleaner, but only cleaning is fine too. Lives in capital federal (centro) and also available for any number of hours per week. Rossy 15 6845 1770

keywords: maid, housecleaner, house keeper, house cleaner, housekeeper, cleaning person

My girlfriend's mom has been using someone for a long time and they both sing her praises. She's 30 or so. If you're still looking, I can inquire about her contact info and if she's looking for more work. PM me

Hi, I'm interested. Do you know if they speak a little english? thanks.

Due to closing my business, I had to let all employees go this month. Our head of the cleaning staff in particular I would like to recommend. She worked for me full time for 5 years and is a hard working, sweet and honest woman. I'm sure she would interact well with kids too. She would be like having your mom come over to take care of things (but without the nagging!). She is an older woman with no kids at home anymore and she lives downtown near Cordoba and Pueyrredon. Interested in any number of hours per week. Her name is Mercedes: 15 6526 0834

Also there is a second person I can mention as well. She also was let go earlier this month because of the business closing, and in addition to being professional, efficient, trustworthy and all the other good stuff, she is very good at solving problems and multi tasking. If you need her to clean your house and solve all your problems :) e.g. getting multiple quotes for painting, plumbers, electrical work, get that cracked window replaced, etc, she has a deep rolodex and is good at making sure things are done right. She worked in a combination of housekeeping and management, and was excellent. She could be more like your house manager than just your house cleaner, but only cleaning is fine too. Lives in capital federal (centro) and also available for any number of hours per week. Rossy 15 6845 1770

keywords: maid, housecleaner, house keeper, house cleaner, housekeeper, cleaning person

A friend of mine is looking for a maid to help her from Mondays-Fridays (12pm to 8pm). Would you know if these people that you mentioned above still available? Thanks in advance.

A friend of mine is looking for a maid to help her from Mondays-Fridays (12pm to 8pm). Would you know if these people that you mentioned above still available? Thanks in advance.

My housecleaner is looking for more work. She's been working for us for 4 years (either her sister or her) and they are both very honest, trustworthy and hard-working. PM me if you're interested and I'll be happy to send you her contact details.

I am looking for a housecleaner but location of the property is an important consideration. Cleaners don´t usually want to travel for hours. Can anyone recommend a cleaner in the Flores/Caballito area? Many thanks, Sarah

Ive been here 5 years and have bad experiences with cleaners. Now I have one that I love. She is the best. Give her a call Maria - 1133660024. Sadly she only speaks Spanish though but Ive learned to talk with her as best as I can. She still does a great job.

Back