Can anyone recommend an english speaking lawyer who can help with my DNI?

lostravenblue

Registered
I need someone who's willing to sit down with me and just go over everything. I am mildly disabled, and while it doesn't usually come up, it is making this process an absolute nightmare. I can't understand, and I feel like I keep getting conflicting information. So I need more help than just advice on the internet at this point. I need someone to explain like I'm 5 and help me fill out forms and go on the immigration website with me to upload things and basically just walk me through step by step. So can anyone recommend an english speaking lawyer who specializes in immigration? Thanks in advance.

Gabriel Celano of Celano and associates. Many people use him from here as do I.
I recommend him too. Yesterday I got permanent residency approved by Migraciones (1 year). The process with Gabriel took around 5 months.

I recommend him too. Yesterday I got permanent residency approved by Migraciones (1 year). The process with Gabriel took around 5 months.
To be honest I can’t recommend him. Too ignorant of procedures, I had to second guess him on various occasions.

I need someone who's willing to sit down with me and just go over everything. I am mildly disabled, and while it doesn't usually come up, it is making this process an absolute nightmare. I can't understand, and I feel like I keep getting conflicting information. So I need more help than just advice on the internet at this point. I need someone to explain like I'm 5 and help me fill out forms and go on the immigration website with me to upload things and basically just walk me through step by step. So can anyone recommend an english speaking lawyer who specializes in immigration? Thanks in advance.
I used Immigrar to help me with my Student visa, which was my first step in becoming a permanent resident. Cecilia speaks english, is very attentive and helped me all the way through until I received my DNI in my hand.

Hello, I am a lawyer and I speak English. I can help you to interpret the immigration web site and to fill out the forms, if you have not found anyone to help you. We can zoom in whenever you want and chat, no strings attached, I find it useful to practice my English too.

Back