Cancelled Coffee Chat Tuesday Feb 28Th.next Chat March 7Th.

Rich One

Registered
Due to the long holiday weekend and possible bad weather forecast . The February 28th. Chat is cancelled...!

Next Chat will be on March 7th.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Come, any time, join us for yet another fun, informative [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]chat[/background] every Tuesday (4pm-7pm) at Starbucks in Alto Palermo, corner of Arenales St. and Av. Coronel. Diaz, near Bulnes Station on Line D. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)][/background]Newcomers [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]are always Welcome.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Find answers to any and all your questions from expats residing in Argentina for many years. Where to: rent, change money, visas, Plumbers, free Spanish lessons, buy peanut butter, kale, cilantro, milongas, etc. Please contact me to direct you to the right person.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]We gather at one of the OUTSIDE tables, look for our [background=yellow]COFFEE[/background] Chat table sign.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Participants like the outdoor sitting area in Alto Palermo. They can come and go as they please. [background=yellow]Coffee[/background], tea, shakes, and sweets can be purchased from Starbucks. [/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]See you all there. [/background]

See link below for location on Google map.

https://www.google.c...1!4d-58.4098062[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

Life is too Short

And yet another Boring 4 day weekend.
Why don't those of us who aren't celebrating the "holiday" and aren't frollicking on the beaches of Rio de, Mar del and Punta del meet on Tuesday - same time, same place? Have no fear, rain is not longer predicted.

Here ya go, let's un-cancel coffee chat:
http://baexpats.org/topic/36961-lets-un-cancel-coffee-chat/

I nominate John Doe as a special Guest Host.
I'll probably make it.

After lurking here for several months and seeing the regular notices for these, I'm looking forward to making it to the March 7 CC. In the past, my week-long business related trips never lined up with the timing for me to make it to one of these, but by early march I'll be down there full time. :cool:

Back