Can't believe I carry an Arizona driver's licence

Choripán

Registered
I mean, what the fuck? Are we really a country that now identity checks people on the basis of skin color? In what sense is illegal immigration *this* kind of a problem? No doubt all the closet racists in America, most of them Republicans who blather in public about limited state power but privately enjoy fantasies of authoritarianism, are loving every minute of this act of state-sponsored racism.

My Arizona driver's license is valid until 2030. That's a long time to endure the new stigma. And now my home state has an official boycott on Facecbook? Jeeeeeeeeeesus! I mean, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-sooos!

By the way, my family lives in Flagstaff, one of the few bastions of sanity in the entire state.

Choripán said:
Are we really a country that now identity checks people on the basis of skin color?

In Southern Arizona, they've been checking papers for years.

Relax and chill a little. Brace yourself because it's going to get worse. Everywhere. Goldman Sachs wants it that way and so does New World Order, etc.

Too bad people like u do not believe in law and order. I am a card carring Democrat and want zero illegal immigration. Remember these people entered the country illegally and are taking jobs that are badly needed.

If you deported all illegal aliens in New York City a dishwasher would make $20 per hour.

If you paid an American $20 an hour to pick lettuce it would raise the cost of a head of lettuce by only .25 cents.

These people are doing no one a favor except the businesses that they work for. Businesses that abuse them and pay them too little.

Let me tell u something else. I have been to Mexico "Alot" and have lived in Central Mexico around Xalapa and Vera Cruz. You just try to sneak across the Mexican border from Guatemala. See what happens to you. They will shoot you dead. No warning!!!!

Think about that before you start labeling people as racist who only want existing laws enforced.

ghost said:
Relax and chill a little. Brace yourself because it's going to get worse. Everywhere. Goldman Sachs wants it that way and so does New World Order, etc.

What G.Sucks has to do with this rule? This is the Arizona people stance to stop freaks to jump over THEIR board and claim work spots, free education and medical assistance. Plus that idiotic "baby anchor" should be cut decades ago. Plus all the crime and "culture" from "friendly " Mexico.
The NWO wants total assimilation, not separation, dude.

Choripán said:
I mean, what the fuck? Are we really a country that now identity checks people on the basis of skin color? In what sense is illegal immigration *this* kind of a problem? No doubt all the closet racists in America, most of them Republicans who blather in public about limited state power but privately enjoy fantasies of authoritarianism, are loving every minute of this act of state-sponsored racism.

My Arizona driver's license is valid until 2030. That's a long time to endure the new stigma. And now my home state has an official boycott on Facecbook? Jeeeeeeeeeesus! I mean, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-sooos!

By the way, my family lives in Flagstaff, one of the few bastions of sanity in the entire state.

So u're saying whities would never be checked out? Let me ask u pal. Is Arizona State has its borders with France or Germany? Or China?
Then what skin colors near by?
How in'tha Hell would you check legality of their citizens? By sending email requests? Or text messages?
And what is wrong to flash ur ID? Have u ever worked for any sizable corporation, especially financial ones? You'll be fucking cheked down to your unshaved fit and "sholtzes". On daily bases. So? Does anyone complaining?
Btw, who gives a shit to that rats-ass-hole "facebook boycotts"?

I am proud of Arizona. They are just trying to enforce existing federal laws because the federal government won't do it. This has nothing to do with skin color. When I travel, I have to keep my passport with me. When I am in BA, if my visa runs out, I would be deported. 70% of Americans agree with Arizona, including LEGAL immigrants.

Damn it! A thread that I can't make a sarcy quip on because I haven't got a clue what they're gibbering on about!

Listen, Alzinho, the reason u're not "getting" the message is not laying in English semantics.
You're either plain moron or paid intern to "blog" in here.

Everyone is in clear state of mind of what is happening.
We spend about $397 Billion dollars in Welfare and other Social Services for Illegals since 1996
There are about 5 million children of Illegals in the Public Schools
There are 420,137 Illegals in the State of Arizona
There are currently 22,753,048 illegal immigrants in this country in our jails and 740,000 fugitives
They hold 11,570,070 skilled jobs in this country.

The cost in human suffering from murders, rapes, slaughter by drunk Mexicans on our roads and highways, illegals driving with no insurance can't even be calculated.

We have 26 million unemployed Americans. Those 11.5 MILLION jobs belong to Americans NOT illegals from Ireland, the Republic of Georgia, Philippines, commie China, Mexico or South America.

Dozens of states are on financial life support because of the financial meltdown which is going to get much worse. States cannot continue to fund unemployment for their citizens that are running into a year or more. States cannot continue shelling out millions for welfare because their legal citizens can't find work because the jobs are held by illegal aliens.

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/declaring_war_on_enablers_042910.html

Back