Can't believe I carry an Arizona driver's licence

pikto99 said:
Listen, Alzinho, the reason u're not "getting" the message is not laying in English semantics.
You're either plain moron or paid intern to "blog" in here.

Everyone is in clear state of mind of what is happening.

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/declaring_war_on_enablers_042910.html

Considering you have already proven that you believe any old crap that is written on the internet without independent research or critical thinking, you should be careful who you call a moron.

Second, Alzinho isn't even from the US so it's not out of the ordinary that he doesn't know what's going on there.

mini said:
Considering you have already proven that you believe any old crap that is written on the internet without independent research or critical thinking, you should be careful who you call a moron.

Second, Alzinho isn't even from the US so it's not out of the ordinary that he doesn't know what's going on there.

For one. I do believe in whats being proven by its corresponding or relevant records, not "old crap".
Thats why I am saying if he has no meaning or knowledge to understand - he is either one. And why bother to right something out of "blue" if there is no business to say anything?
For me personally such posts are offensive, so I am barking back.:cool:

pikto99 said:
You're either plain moron or paid intern to "blog" in here.

OR

Alzinho said:
I haven't got a clue what they're gibbering on about!

I have no idea whatsoever why you would be embarrassed to hold an Arizona Driver's License. Is it baby pink velour with a lacy edging? And the wording of your original post doesn't really give any clue about what you're upset about, except for some accusations of racism, but with nothing to connect that to your driving license.

pikto99 said:
For one. I do believe in whats being proven by its corresponding or relevant records, not "old crap".

Nope, sorry....no idea what this means either. Nor how it corresponds to my post.

pikto99 said:
And why bother to right something out of "blue" if there is no business to say anything?

I think you'll find if you read my post again, that I'm taking the p*ss out of myself more than anything. And I reserve the right to do that whenever I feel like it.

pikto99 said:

Only one person on this thread has been offensive.....and it's not me.

Right, I found the following in one of your posts on a different thread:

Arizona’s new law that requires local law enforcement officers to make a “reasonable attempt” to determine the immigration status of persons they legally come into contact with and whom they reasonably suspect of being in the country illegally.

So I assume this is what you're talking about? But after reading the contents of the link above I still can't work out from anything you've said in this thread whether you're for it or against it!

It sounds suspiciously like the SUS Law that was actively imposed in the UK during the Thatcher years, which was always very controversial and garnered accusations of legalized racism because it led to lots of non-whites being seemingly targeted.

If this is the case and if you're rallying against it, then I fully support your 'cause'.

Reactions: FAS
pikto99 said:
Thats why I am saying if he has no meaning or knowledge to understand - he is either one. And why bother to right something out of "blue" if there is no business to say anything?

I don't understand why you are offended by Alzinho. He's just playing. He doesn't know what is going on in the Arizona, neither did I when I first read this post.

Why don't you explain to him what the issues are instead of calling him a moron? It's really not that obvious from this thread. I also don't understand if you are for or against the new law in Arizona.

Alzinho said:
OR

I have no idea whatsoever why you would be embarrassed to hold an Arizona Driver's License. Is it baby pink velour with a lacy edging? And the wording of your original post doesn't really give any clue about what you're upset about, except for some accusations of racism, but with nothing to connect that to your driving license.

Nope, sorry....no idea what this means either. Nor how it corresponds to my post.

I think you'll find if you read my post again, that I'm taking the p*ss out of myself more than anything. And I reserve the right to do that whenever I feel like it.

Only one person on this thread has been offensive.....and it's not me.
Listen,
this post wa not started by me, "pikto99".
So I just added my anger and solidarity with Arizonians. Do u understand this so far?
And then ur message pop-up from nowhere with an empty meaning. It could be about ur obsession about urself or about that fellow, who actually being upset or Arizona's illegals or ... Eskimo people being upset in general by the warm weather in Fiji. This exactly "why" people needs to clarify what do they want to say. If the post doesn't have any remotely related meaning to you - keep going.
I am offended by that fellow who started this post bc of his moral support for Federally "funded" resistance to valid Arizona approach to stop illegals to come.
I hope that u've got this so far.

Alzinho said:
Right, I found the following in one of your posts on a different thread:

Arizona’s new law that requires local law enforcement officers to make a “reasonable attempt” to determine the immigration status of persons they legally come into contact with and whom they reasonably suspect of being in the country illegally.

So I assume this is what you're talking about? But after reading the contents of the link above I still can't work out from anything you've said in this thread whether you're for it or against it!

The key-phrase in here is: "... I found the following in one of your posts on a different thread".
Do not mix different threads, even if they related by subject.
The link is to proof that there is big deal about severe damage that illegals do to US Border Patrol with numerous cases of attempted murders.

Just follow the meaning: Arizona and illegals.

Every state has to impose exact the same statue or Law to stop this bullshit. Look how many US citizens are in unemployment lines. Are they all drugatics, idiots, lazy asses?
Look around (if you live in USA) - its freaking disaster. And what Feds are doing? They are making sure that "gates" are wide open. Such a cowards. No, they are far not stupid, nope. Its all carefully planned.
Just think about it from ur own country stand point.

lbaron said:
I am proud of Arizona. They are just trying to enforce existing federal laws because the federal government won't do it. This has nothing to do with skin color. When I travel, I have to keep my passport with me. When I am in BA, if my visa runs out, I would be deported. 70% of Americans agree with Arizona, including LEGAL immigrants.

Actually, Arizona is not trying to enforce existing laws. The state enacted an entirely new law, one that gives street cops the unprecedented power to stop people on the streets and ask for ID precisely on the basis of skin color, among other things. Mercifully they immediately amended the new law with an even newer one that eliminated some of the uglier racial profiling options.

You talk about your ease of travel in a way that betrays a remarkable lack of sympathy for persons from less developed nations. You are allowed to travel so freely only because you carry a passport from a developed nation (I'm assuming you are American or European). Nothing you did merited this freedom; you were born into the luck of a rich country. The only reason you have a visa in BA is because you come from a rich nation. And the only reason it's so hard for people from Latin America to come to the US is because they are not from a rich nation.

So while you're busy thumping your chest with your self-serving, hard-ass attitude, think about what you would do if roles were reversed. Imagine that Argentina or any other country won't let you in simply because of the place you were born, ignoring your talents, skills and other virtues that enable you to make a real contribution to their economy. You would simply up and leave when your "visa runs out," giving up all hope of economic improvement for yourself and your family? Somehow I think not.

The fact that you are a "legal immigrant" and they are not has nothing to do your moral virtue, as you suggest. The assertion is simple blind vanity, and it's exactly what's driving the entire anti-immigrant movement in America.

Back