Cappuccino Machine

cruizes

Registered
I brought a small Breville cappuccino machine with me on the airplane last week. 1200 watts 60hz and trying to use it here. I brought numerous converters dual wattage converters - input 220-240VAC -output 110-120VACvthat says it will work for up to 1875 watts. Also I have a newer device that is a dual converter 220-240AC to 110-12AC. The motor runs but the device won't work properly. Any advice? Thanks guys. I love my cappuccino.

you'll get used to mate and then coffee will be like a hot girl you used to go out with...

Haha -- you and my husband both -- he just brought one back 2 weeks ago, a Breville Duo-Temp 800. We had to buy a new transformer for ours, we had one for up to 500 watts, had to buy a new one for up to 1000 watts -- it cost 500 pesos -- yours must be even larger than ours I guess. When you say converter what do you mean -- do you mean the big lead box that weighs a tonne? I'm assuming so. In that case, what do you mean motor runs but device won't work properly? Which model do you have? Did you check it in the States before coming back that it was all working properly? Ours already is only dripping on one of the filters while flowing strong on the other... we've got to try cleaning the filter tonight -- not sure if it's blocked with coffee, or if it's possible that already with a couple of weeks of use it needs de-calcifying.

Tell me your model and what exactly is going on and I'll ask my husband Sr Ingeniero what he thinks when he gets home this evening.

Id say

oude-turkse-koffiemolen-23103017.jpg
+
180px-Moka2.jpg
+
bialetti-tuttocrema-melkopschuimer-1685793680-500x500.jpg

It may take a while, but that just teaches you how to appreciate your coffee

How do you guys even bring your coffee machines here, passed the aduana?!

I love my Nespresso. Perfect coffee with hot frothed milk every time. Bought it here, no muss no fuss!

I shipped mine from Italy. Ended up costing the same as one here. But it is the correct voltage and works perfectly.
Delonghi brand. Good looking and perfect coffee every time.

Nespresso, the sooner they open the alto palermo capsule store the better. Right now the queues in the recoleta store on a saturday morning are a pain.

Back