Carnival Liberty Cruises Ex Miami $63/night...!! Sign-Up

Rich One

Registered
Excellent rock bottom prices up to 74% discount on last minute purchases for over citizens 55+ .

About US$63 per night per person... inside cabin...!! The only catch is one needs a 55+ partner .

http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=24390&disp=101&id=npfy

Someone perhaps knows a person that wants to travel,or a web page where to find partners for a trip?

do you know of any cruises from argentina, uruguay, chile, peru, ecuador ---- i would not mind paying the second person and having the cabin to myself ..

thanks

walter

CARNIVAL? Are you serious? I'd rather stay home and pay CARNIVAL not to go!

Sergio, Carnival was just an example you can choose other cruise lines as well, there must be one that meets your standards l... :D

Sergio, Carnival was just an example you can choose other cruise lines as well, there must be one that meets your standards l... :D

You can add Costa to the list that don't meet my standards! je je

Perhaps Celebrity or Norwegian will "pass muster"

I took Celebrity "Mercury" ten days BA-Valparaiso. It was fine except for the music they piped in almost everywhere including the deck. When the ship got to Cape Horn they turned off the engines for awhile but the irritating pop music stayed on! I'll take CUNARD anytime but I don't think they sail to Argentina. Don't know Norwegian. Probably OK.

Back