Carpet Cleaner

MikeMike

Registered
Hey All,

Anyone familiar with w/ a carpet cleaning service in cap federal? Someone that can come to your apartment and steam clean or whatever.

Thanks!

-Mike

Mike, I have used Deep Clean for Persian carpets for the last 10 years or so and have always been very pleased. They are careful knowing some are antique, always get them very clean, their pick up and delivery people are very professional and pleasant. I would suggest that when you call them you request that they vaccum VERY well before they clean and then ask the cleaners to vaccum even more and slip them some pesos on the side. You will be astonished how much dirt flows through the air and settles in your carpet. The normal Argentine vacuum cleaner is a little like using a broom. Deep clean has commercial equiptment, but even tho, you need to pass it a few extra times. Offer the guys some empanadas or something. I am sure you will be very pleased.

I'm another happy Deep Clean customer. It wasn't steam clean though, think it's a wet vacuum. Reasonably priced.

Any updates on this topic? Any other providers? What should I expect to pay per room?

Back