Cat Cafe In Buenos Aires

plume5

Registered
hey

I have an idea to open a cat cafe in Buenos Aires well my friend told me not to say more because they think people can spoil my idea but they think it's a great idea! Anyway i am trying here with you!!

My main problem is i am still in my country, i have only one contact in Bueno Aires right now.
For sure i am planning to come to prospect and everything if i can next month. But i am kind of lost!
I need your help to tell me if i am crazy to do that first! Because of the economical situation and also i don't know how much are the price over there to rent a place and all!
Also do i need a special visa for opening my cafe??

Thanks a lot

It's kind of my dream to do it there!

But i need some contacts and if anyone can help me, i am planning to do it by myself only :D :D :D ! I have also some money but don't even know if it's gone be enough!

I live in La Falda, Argentina, in the Punilla Valley of Cordoba. It's a small town of about 20,000 people. It's a vacation town so the population rises to about !00,000 in the summer. We have a small cafe here that we are selling because have a business opportunity in Buenos Aires. It's located on the main street in town and the town is very safe. It opened about 3 years ago and we have owned it for about a year. It's closed for siesta and Sunday and open for about 8 hours a day. It's modern and quaint with outside seating. It takes a couple of people to run, one in the morning and one in the early evening, except in the summer when it gets very busy. We are offering it for $10,000 if you are interested in a more safe and quite part of the country.

I live in La Falda, Argentina, in the Punilla Valley of Cordoba. It's a small town of about 20,000 people. It's a vacation town so the population rises to about !00,000 in the summer. We have a small cafe here that we are selling because have a business opportunity in Buenos Aires. It's located on the main street in town and the town is very safe. It opened about 3 years ago and we have owned it for about a year. It's closed for siesta and Sunday and open for about 8 hours a day. It's modern and quaint with outside seating. It takes a couple of people to run, one in the morning and one in the early evening, except in the summer when it gets very busy. We are offering it for $10,000 if you are interested in a more safe and quite part of the country.

I was just in La Cumbre for several weeks - just north of La Falda. It's a beautiful area. I'm curious about your cafe - can you talk about the revenue and expenses (and profits leftover)?

If you have not done so make sure you read up on Argentinian labor laws if you plan to have employees. The laws currently are heavily in favor in the employee and you need to understand them so as to make sure you deal the potential of being an employer in the Argentinian labor environment.

If you have not done so make sure you read up on Argentinian labor laws if you plan to have employees. The laws currently are heavily in favor in the employee and you need to understand them so as to make sure you deal the potential of being an employer in the Argentinian labor environment.

Its true- you will have to pay your cats 13 months of salary each year, and you will never be able to fire them.

Hiring employees is not so bad in Argentina. I have several of them. It depends on the selection process, how you treat them, pay them more than what they expect, be a mentor to them, and if you have studied the law yourself and have a great lawyer working for you- 24/7 on your team.

I make all my future employees do a dark triad personality test to test for their machiavellian traits and usually lot of them are eliminated at that stage itself. Its very difficult to lie in these tests.

Ability to read people is one of the most important skills to have, if you want to be successful in business anywhere on the planet.

Its true- you will have to pay your cats 13 months of salary each year, and you will never be able to fire them.
...And two weeks paid vacation to Mar del Plata...
Why not start a cat cafe in Fribourg?

Will it have cat class and cat style?
Do you have liability insurance for toxoplasmosis?
I'd also get a lawyer to cover discriminatory lawsuits by dog owners.

A Cat Cafe: not to be confused with with A Cat House. :rolleyes: Possible names? Venture some: PussyCat Inn. ....etc.

Back