Cell Phone for sale

greerman29

Registered
Hello Newcomers!

I am getting ready to leave BA for the states and have a cell phone I am looking to sell. The phone is relatively new and in good condition. I bought the phone in May for $200AR from the Movistar store and I really only used it for the two months I was in the city; since Aug. I have been traveling in other locations. I am selling it for $100AR and will charge it with $15AR worth of credit so you have some charge to start with. Let me know if you are interested and we can meet somewhere in the city to exchange. Thanks!

I have an LG phone I just bought in Las Vegas withh 300 minutes of free talk I think
Want a trade?
Henry 4687-1604

Hi greerman29! Have you sold your phone yet? I need a replacement phone (Movistar or without carrier) after mine was stolen and I was hoping for a used one, because I can't really afford anything fancy. :) I could meet you an evening this week or even today. Either way, let me know! Thanks.

Hi, I just lost my phone yesterday and would be very interested in buying yours if you've not already sold it. Thanks

Hey all-
Does someone still have a phone for $100? Mine got stolen this weekend :(

Asking $200 pesos almost new....chip is installed Movistar w/ MP3 player + extra memory....box instructions etc...:)

Email here or call 1551426564 Liliana in Palermo.

Back