Cheap but romatic place for weekend

comicerrant1

Registered
Hello, everyone. I´m jumping ship now too, after failing to establish myself in anyway here. BUT, i´m wanting to go out with a bang.

Does anybody know of any cute hotels or apartments that are comfortable and with a kitchen, either inside or out, to stay for a weekend? i´m looking to spend saturday and sunday with the porteña girlfriend, in a nice private place and have a last few meals and nights together.

Kind of cheap would be a plus, but probably not extant in the current version of BsAs.

Thanks!

See the tangotel www.conventillodelujo.com.ar
They have apartments fully equipped. You also get maid service, a free tango lesson each, pick up at the airport,etc.
Tel is 4779-1294. Address is B Matienzo 2696 (near Cabildo)
Owner´s name is Ray (from Detroit)
Good Luck

Had a very romantic time in this place about four years ago. We were the first tenants they ever had there. And we're still together, so maybe it has some luck ;-) I wouldn't exactly call it cheap. Looks like the price has hiked considerably. Don't remember what we paid way back then, but it was definitely less. But it says "Seasonal pricing will apply" on the site. I don't know if that means they give you a break in the off season (now) or whether they jack it up even more in the tourist season. Anyway good luck!

Back