Cheap Flights To Ba / Region

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
What are some of your ways you get low airfares? Does anyone fly in/out of Montevideo? What's the connection like between the airport and Buquebus?

Am particularly interested in flights to/from Baltimore Washington, Philly, or JFK.

Many thanks!

GS

i've always found http://matrix.itasoftware.com/ to be the best way to find cheap flights (you can't book on this site it just gets the prices.)

Probably not the best option , but JetBlue started flights from Ft Lauderdale to Lima. Then of course you gotta get to Bs AS / and/or Phili. When I last checked it was 700 US$ Rt. Jet blue does not often show up on travel search sites.

Sometimes Lan/Tam have some cheaper fares. Have also seen sales through Mexico City. Another scary one is Copa through Pamana City.

Before Pluna folded , used to fly them out of Montevideo to Rio and/or Soa Poulo , then get cheaper flights from Brasil.

I just booked Delta RT for US$900 in July. Going to see Mom & the kids.....

I always see something called Asitaje jets advertised in the travel section of La Nacion with rt fares to maim or NY usually about 900US. maybe it's a charter but might be worthy of a follow up by a more daring soul than I.
GS You be a Philly bro?

I always see something called Asitaje jets advertised in the travel section of La Nacion with rt fares to maim or NY usually about 900US. maybe it's a charter but might be worthy of a follow up by a more daring soul than I.
GS You be a Philly bro?

That is Asatej and it is a travel agency for students mainly.

Thanks for the link. What an incredible site. I just downloaded and installed the iPhone app and I have to say it's the best travel app I've ever seen. Thanks again.

Back