Check out my site please

LAtoBA

Registered
Just wanted to let everyone know that my photography site is finally up and running. Still a bit naked but more samples to come. Currently, I specialize in real estate and nightclub photography. If you are the owner of a house or apartment that you rent out frequently I can supply you with high quality pics. Also, I'm a lot cheaper that the bigger companies that do this type of photography now.

Check out my site for samples and contact info: www.jonnjackson.zenfolio.com

Thank you very much.

LAtoBA said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that my photography site is finally up and running. Still a bit naked but more samples to come. Currently, I specialize in real estate and nightclub photography. If you are the owner of a house or apartment that you rent out frequently I can supply you with high quality pics. Also, I'm a lot cheaper that the bigger companies that do this type of photography now.

Check out my site for samples and contact info: www.jonnjackson.zenfolio.com

Thank you very much.

John, lovely work, very real but soft without soft focus...wish I`d known you for my wedding pics where every eye lash and blemish was on full display! ..but that exposed brickwork appt..that must be mine in the next life at least! It`s not BsAs, please tell me it`s not Bsas!

Hey Jonn,

Glad to see you were able to find a decent online host and get your work online! These look nice. The images really opens up the spaces. Looking forward to seeing more.

My only concern is about load time (of course, since I do websites). I got a 3 mega connection in my apt, and the photos seems a little slow to load on the home page. Wondering if the image sizes are larger then they need to be - at least for viewing online.

- Yujin

brooklynboy said:
Hey Jonn,

Glad to see you were able to find a decent online host and get your work online! These look nice. The images really opens up the spaces. Looking forward to seeing more.

My only concern is about load time (of course, since I do websites). I got a 3 mega connection in my apt, and the photos seems a little slow to load on the home page. Wondering if the image sizes are larger then they need to be - at least for viewing online.

- Yujin

Hi Yujin,

I did notice the load time are a little slow. In actuality, zenfolio is not my favorite site as far as hosting options. Photo shelter seemed nicer and there seemed to be more options! For the next properties I'll try resizing the photos again.....but they're not that big, well at least I don't think so.

For now I'm actually doing a 2 week free trial. I'll probably stick with zenfolio for a couple of months since I've already started spreading the word with this site. But I plan on moving to bigger and better things later on down the line.

fifs2 said:
John, lovely work, very real but soft without soft focus...wish I`d known you for my wedding pics where every eye lash and blemish was on full display! ..but that exposed brickwork appt..that must be mine in the next life at least! It`s not BsAs, please tell me it`s not Bsas!

Hi fifs2,

Sorry but the that apartment is in Buenos Aires.....Palermo Hollywood to be exact. :eek:.

Back