Citizenship

No, it's different. Ask the court if they have sent out the oficio to Convenio. You don't have to do anything it's done by them.
Thank you, I'll ask.
I am able to see all the oficios they've sent so far and Convenio is not included. They sent them all the same day. Maybe it's not required in Córdoba. I applied for Citizenship in Córdoba.

Where did you apply? in Capital? These are not edictos but oficios. Convenio historically takes the longest but these days it's quicker -- it depends how the pedido to Convenio was sent. Generally electronic via DEOX is quicker than if they sent it on pepper. Mine took about 8 months (sent on paper).
Is "personas" Renaper? It's quick. Just call them and ask. I have done this and they pointed out to when and how they had responded to the court, which they had simply overlooked it. Then I called the court and told them where to look.
I don't know what else may be missing in your case. Once all the oficios respuestas are in and you have published the edictos, generally at least in CABA they will ask your employer to confirm your employment and income. Also they would request you submit a police report from your home country -- translated and con apostilla. And then once the juzgado is happy with the docs they will pass it on to the "prosecutor" aka the fiscal. If he has no objection or additional requests then the judge issues the sentence....

Did the police/comisaria already come to confirm your address? The generally seems to be the one that takes a longest...althou in my case it was the first one...go figure.

Anyone have Intel how long this generally takes?

And then once the juzgado is happy with the docs they will pass it on to the "prosecutor" aka the fiscal. If he has no objection or additional requests then the judge issues the sentence.

Anyone have Intel how long this generally takes?

And then once the juzgado is happy with the docs they will pass it on to the "prosecutor" aka the fiscal. If he has no objection or additional requests then the judge issues the sentence.
In Capital, my case was with the fiscal for about 10 days. He had no objections and the judge issued the sentencia as soon as they received his opinion.
The court is close in January fyi for the summer recess. They are back in Feb.

I'm personally stuck in Contestación de oficio de Convenio Policial purgatory; everything else has been returned to the court, they're just waiting for this, and I got it stamped in the middle of July, but I think @dsp27 said it usually takes 6 months for them to process it.

Based on my timeline I'm at a year and 2 months so far, but I think? I'm close to the finish line since this is all that's outstanding... (or so I hope)

I'm personally stuck in Contestación de oficio de Convenio Policial purgatory; everything else has been returned to the court, they're just waiting for this, and I got it stamped in the middle of July, but I think @dsp27 said it usually takes 6 months for them to process it.

Based on my timeline I'm at a year and 2 months so far, but I think? I'm close to the finish line since this is all that's outstanding... (or so I hope)
I remember I actually called the Policia Federal to ask about my oficio. The guy who responded said he had just personally done it a few days before (by lucky chance).
I called these numbers:
Oficina Administrativa: 4809-6168
Or 4370-5800 —> TO 1740

If the oficio to Convenio was sent as a paper document I'd say it takes about 6 months (electronic should not take more than 2-3). Thy may have already responded, say in Dec but it takes the court time to log it in. Court is also closed for holidays till Feb.

Try and call these numbers and ask if they have received the oficio and the status. Nothing to lose.

Hey Guys,

I have something of an update:

An DEO/Oficio Electrónico Judicial? was issued to the - CAMARA NACIONAL ELECTORAL - REGISTRO DE CARTAS DE CIUDADANIA with the following:

El Juzgado Nacional de X...cargo de [name], [name] a cargo de [name] solicita informes respecto [me, my DNI, birth date and parents]
El auto que ordena el presente reza: "Buenos Aires [date] a la Cámara Electoral [name]"
Saludo a Ud. atte.-

What's this mean?

Also my DNI has an error so I'm gonna email the secretary

Hey Guys,

I have something of an update:

An DEO/Oficio Electrónico Judicial? was issued to the - CAMARA NACIONAL ELECTORAL - REGISTRO DE CARTAS DE CIUDADANIA with the following:

El Juzgado Nacional de X...cargo de [name], [name] a cargo de [name] solicita informes respecto [me, my DNI, birth date and parents]
El auto que ordena el presente reza: "Buenos Aires [date] a la Cámara Electoral [name]"
Saludo a Ud. atte.-

What's this mean?

Also my DNI has an error so I'm gonna email the secretary
nothing it's an oficio to "check" I had ever been Argentine citizen. It's the easiest oficio and the quickest by far.

nothing it's an oficio to "check" I had ever been Argentine citizen. It's the easiest oficio and the quickest by far.
Right. I received my CNE oficio 24 hours after it was sent by the Juzgado. It was the first to respond.

Back