Citizenship

British sounding? jaja. I mean they don't need the "sound of it" they can see what nationality you are no matter what your name is...

whether someone has a British name is not specific to being British. Americans, Australians, etc.

What do you think if they want to send somebody to learn all that, and I will not be there because I will be away, the landlord maybe will rent this house( idk), I will have the other one when I'm back. I will be super screwed? Should I run 1 February back?

Kula,

Take it easy. You are suffering that you don't comply with some non-existing requirements that you invented yourself. If you want to take a vacation - go to the beach.

I've heard that the judges don't care about race but are often biased on national grounds against people with British sounding names and Chinese people. No idea how true it is. If you have a Spanish name that's probably an advantage
I guess Chinese people with British sounding names have no chances at all, then :)

If they need it for stats its already in my inicial aplicación.

What do you think if they want to send somebody to learn all that, and I will not be there because I will be away, the landlord maybe will rent this house( idk), I will have the other one when I'm back. I will be super screwed? Should I run 1 February back?
In my defense I should say I was waiting for such weird visits for 3 years like if I was glued there and finally when I plan to be on the beach-here they are.
Once you have a new address certificate you just let the Court know.

Do you guys know the quickiest and easiest jurisdiction to apply for Citizenship?
As I quoted before, I will buy an apartment and considering I won't really stay here, at least for now; the apartment can be in any part of the country. My top priority now is getting another passport.

Do you guys know the quickiest and easiest jurisdiction to apply for Citizenship?
As I quoted before, I will buy an apartment and considering I won't really stay here, at least for now; the apartment can be in any part of the country. My top priority now is getting another passport.
FYI the AR citizenship system involves to be a resident, an inhabitant, to live here most of the time, not to be a real state owner.

FYI the AR citizenship system involves to be a resident, an inhabitant, to live here most of the time, not to be a real state owner.

If you don't have a DNI, the only way I know of that you can apply for Argentine citizenship is through a lawyer, preferably one with enough experience to know the "easiest" jurisdiciton in which to apply.

As Bajo_cero2 (a lawyer who specializes in citizenship for foreigners without a DNI) indicated, ownnig real estate in Argentina is not a factor in obtaining citizenship, while living here "most of the time" is.

A lawyer could present your application to the "easiest" jurisdiction soon after you arrive in Argentina (even as a tourist), but, if you "won't really stay here" for at least "most of the time" for the following two years, there won't be any point in applying in the first place.

If you have no desire (and aren't willing) to stay in Argentina for most of the two years it would take for you to get citizenship here, and if getting another passport is your top priority, I suggest you search for a country in which buying property will lead to citizenship there.

Thank you, as I have an Argentine child, It is my understanding some requirements will be waived.

Back