Citizenship

Hello guys,
I have a few questions: Does the monthly payment to AFIF enrolling as a Monotribusta is determined by how much you say you are making per month? Or just a flat fee every month?

For the "Justificación de medios de vida", I had my US employer issue an employment verification letter stating that I am earning 12-15 000 USD per year. They sent me a copy of the letter by email.
1) Will jusy a copy work or I need the original letter for the Court?
2) Am I declaring too much with regards to paying income tax in the future?

Hello guys,
I have a few questions: Does the monthly payment to AFIF enrolling as a Monotribusta is determined by how much you say you are making per month? Or just a flat fee every month?

For the "Justificación de medios de vida", I had my US employer issue an employment verification letter stating that I am earning 12-15 000 USD per year. They sent me a copy of the letter by email.
1) Will jusy a copy work or I need the original letter for the Court?
2) Am I declaring too much with regards to paying income tax in the future?
1. It is a flat fee.
2. If this is not apostilled is useless. However, you are going to loose if you declare foreign work without a lawyer explaing that local work if abolished as a requirement. Do it local: monotributo + certificación de ingresos.
3. Yes.

1. It is a flat fee.
2. If this is not apostilled is useless. However, you are going to loose if you declare foreign work without a lawyer explaing that local work if abolished as a requirement. Do it local: monotributo + certificación de ingresos.
3. Yes.
Thank you very much Bajo_cero2 for your advice!
How much should I declare in the certificación de ingresos? A public account should do it, right?
Entonces, I will be enrolling as a Monotributo just now, I will be enrolled for less than a month when I submit that to the Court, the time enrolled isn't matter?

Has anyone successfully applied for citizenship without having a local source of income in Argentina?

Specifically I am trying to find out if remote work income from overseas (the US) is permissible as an "honest way of living" for citizenship purposes.

Is it even possible to bring in the income legally and pay tax if you just overstay your tourist visa instead of getting residency?

Remote work is acceptable. They didn't require any extra verification in my case, as I had renewed my Rentista visa 3 times, which requires having a US CPA annually certify remote work income of US$2,000 or more per month.

Thank you for your response Fatty Tuna.

How hard was it to obtain the Rentista Visa basing it on Remote Work income? My reading of it was that you had to qualify with passive income from investments or rent on a property etc.

Has anyone gone from tourist visa overstayer status directly to citizenship without obtaining residency first and also using remote work income as their honest way of living?

Thank you for your response Fatty Tuna.

How hard was it to obtain the Rentista Visa basing it on Remote Work income? My reading of it was that you had to qualify with passive income from investments or rent on a property etc.

Has anyone gone from tourist visa overstayer status directly to citizenship without obtaining residency first and also using remote work income as their honest way of living?
If you follow this tread from the beginning, you will find all the answers to your questions and much more. You will definitely need a lawyer to apply. Without a lawyer, I think you'll lose your time and at the end you'll be denied.

I got my carta cuídania. Next up is getting the new DNI. Explaining this to my small town registro was fun.

Alas their system was down. So I didn’t get it started.

Back