Clave ciudad

sts7049

Registered
i have been trying for a few days to get my Clave Ciudad Nivel 2, but as usual the webpage isn't functioning correctly in order to do so. naturally, AGIP tells me i can go in person but the next available turnos i see online are end of December.

i need to do this ASAP...if i just go to a comuna office will i have any hope of taking care of this? or will they reject me sin turno??

i have been trying for a few days to get my Clave Ciudad Nivel 2, but as usual the webpage isn't functioning correctly in order to do so. naturally, AGIP tells me i can go in person but the next available turnos i see online are end of December.

i need to do this ASAP...if i just go to a comuna office will i have any hope of taking care of this? or will they reject me sin turno??
If you have yet to obtain your "clave" this mode could be a viable alternative?

‐ Obtención y Blanqueo de Clave Ciudad Nivel 2 por Cajeros Automáticos‐
Guía paso a paso del trámite completo....
09‐2015

thanks for that guide! i didn't realize you could also do this from the ATM, but it makes sense since many things function that way.

unfortunately, i am stuck on Paso 2 from doing it online (which is Paso 3 in the guide there). the website keeps throwing some kind of server error. but maybe i will try doing it this way instead and see if i can get further.

Back