Club 69 anyone?

TX_Traveler

Registered
I am still fairly new to BA (I have been here 10 days more or less) and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in going to club 69 on Thursday. Some guys from the hostel I stayed at said they had a good drag show. This Thursday is the clubs 11th anniversary so I am guessing they will be going all out for this. There is an articile posted on the Argentimes website if you want to read more http://www.theargentimes.com/reviews/thenight/club-69-ba’s-sexy-club-turns-eleven-/. I am a straight female that likes drags shows and dance music. Anyone one interested?

went there when we first got here a month ago and it was awesome!!!

i went there a couple of weeks ago and so far, not only is the entertainment fabulous but the music was pretty good as well....

TX_Traveler said:
I am still fairly new to BA (I have been here 10 days more or less) and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in going to club 69 on Thursday. Some guys from the hostel I stayed at said they had a good drag show. This Thursday is the clubs 11th anniversary so I am guessing they will be going all out for this. There is an articile posted on the Argentimes website if you want to read more http://www.theargentimes.com/reviews/thenight/club-69-ba’s-sexy-club-turns-eleven-/. I am a straight female that likes drags shows and dance music. Anyone one interested?
Yep,Me!!!
I would love to...
44yr old male( Really? No!...I am, so lets just deal with it and move on....LOL)-ex UK now residing in Australia
Here for a time....and definitely up for a night of fun and frolics.Whatever that means....Can be contacted on [email protected]

yep me, i would love to go too....i am a 62 yr old straight female... but a whacky artist to make up for it...my husband is playing poker so i will come by myself... can we have a signal so we can recognize each other in the club? i will be wearing an orange fuzzy coat with a hood....

I´ll be there tonight with several friends. Most of us are in our twenties, as well as a few in their thirties and forties depending on who tags along. We´re looking forward to a fun evening and perhaps we´ll see some of you there!

Anyone who wants guestlist, please send your names to [email protected] and when you arrive at the door go to the guestlist queue and say your on the list of DJ Farside and you will get a discounted ticket (about half the price).
If anyone wants vip wristbands for the upstairs, let me know also - they don't sell them in the club.

Did you go, or is this next week?

As a straight male I wouldn´t go alone and risk being hit-on several times, but with a cute straight female by my side, I guess I´ll feel well protected!!

Back