CNN does a story about Argentina's dirty war

steveinbsas said:
Names aren't words?

word
n.
1. A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning and may consist of a single morpheme or of a combination of morphemes.

steveinbsas said:
What do you care about?

I care about a lot of stuff, like being obnoxious on baexpats.org

orwellian said:
word

I care about a lot of stuff, like being obnoxious on baexpats.org

Have you ever visited BA?

Or are you just obnoxious from afar

I am sitting in my apartment in Palermo right now. But what does it matter where I am being obnoxious to you from?

orwellian said:
I am sitting in my apartment in Palermo right now. But what does it matter where I am being obnoxious to you from?

If you keep it up, it may soon be from BAexpat cyber hell.

steveinbsas said:
It may soon be from BAexpat cyber hell.

You always say this funny things when you are out of arguments. Now we should get back on topic.

orwellian said:
You always say this funny things when you are out of arguments. Now we should get back on topic.

What's the point of "arguing" with someone whose expressed intention is to be as obnoxious as possible?

steveinbsas said:
What's the point of "arguing" with someone whose expressed intention is to be as obnoxious as possible?

So stop arguing with me :p

So you're saying that killing your opposition is a good thing?
Just to poor some oil into the fire.
I am not saying it is good. It is questionable for which side its good.
But certainly doable and practical. History is full of it. I am afraid that might became one of the notorious “lawful retribution collection” after research.
Look into Cambodia, Laos, Chile, and Tibet for instance. Who’s asking for “unlawful” killings?
A lot of people do and what is changing? Is there any certainty that it will never repeated bc of public is asking? Whoever is on top in their countries – they rule as much as they think its good for their own people. How radical – I am no judge.
So when these guys in Argentina used to collect an opposition and calm them down – we supposed to think it was for good. Not good for me, not children of these who being imprisoned, killed, not for IMF who were trying to corrupt the country into another debt hole. But for their envision to raise their own country.

pikto99 said:
Look into Cambodia, Laos, Chile, and Tibet for instance. Who’s asking for “unlawful” killings?

This is a bit off-topic but google:

"Dalai Lama CIA", "Dalai Lama Nazi" and "Tibet Feudalism"

Well, I do know who's asking. But regardless of sides - Governments sometimes getting overturned, some folks got killed, and nothing we could do about it. Unless ppl willing to accumulate enough supporters and form some coalition to file for monetary retribution for "whoever got killed by whomever". Otherwise, what is the point of writing books?

Back