Coffee Chat 8/27

RodalfoWalsh

Registered
Here's what I suggested in the other thread.

how bout thursday at 4 at cafe retiro? Its easy to get to, a great setting and there's never anyone there..

Ok for those who don't know. Cafe Retiro is in the FCG Mitre station at the entrance closest to libertador. It's probably one of the easiest locations to get to since it is a public transport hub.

You can take any one of the mitre trains, the san martin train, or the belgrano norte as well is the subte and an innumerable amount of buses.

Same idea as all the other coffee chats. Come, drink coffee, meet people.

Post here if you're interested in going.

I am interested but I have spanish class from between 3.40 and 5.40. Maybe I'll come next time or if there is a beer chat later :D

Cheers

My class has been canceled tomorrow so I'll be joining you guys. Could you please post the detailed address of the cafe?

https://goo.gl/maps/vZoPV

Here it is on the map. It's a beautiful cafe inside the train station itself. Like I said it's almost impossible to find a place more easily accessed by public transportation.

Is the coffee chat confirmed for today? If it is, how do I know which table are you guys at?

I don't know is anybody else interested in going. If nobody else is going to go let's move it to next week.

I posted about this because people were asking about it.. I expected a little more response.. If you're planing to go post up now, otherwise we'll postpone it for next week.

I don't know is anybody else interested in going. If nobody else is going to go let's move it to next week.

I posted about this because people were asking about it.. I expected a little more response.. If you're planing to go post up now, otherwise we'll postpone it for next week.

I showed up, and one other person did too.

Back