Coffee Chat - Fri 26 Sep 2014, 4-6:30Pm (San Isidro)

Hello! I just got to BA and I would love to join. I just need to work out how to get there... I'm in recoleta. I will study the transport system!

Coffee Chat today at iolo in San Isidro between 4 and 6:30pm. They have a good menu with some delicious wraps and other healthy-seeming options. Anyone from Zona Norte attending besides the two that have messaged me? Also, three of us are meeting at Alto Palermo if you want to travel with us. PM me for details. It's another beautiful day to be walking through this San Isidro neighborhood.

We're taking coffee chat to San Isidro this Friday! Mark your calendars.

4-6:30pm
Iolo Café & Market (pronounced Yolo)
25 de mayo nº107
San Isidro, Buenos Aires, AR

For those of you who are new to the Coffee Chat scene, this is NOT like the forum. Nice conversation, welcoming group, and helpful environment to ask those questions you'd rather not post. Also, if you are new to BA and are looking for people to hang out with, this group may be able to point you in the right direction according to your interests. Between the regular attendees, there's a pretty wide age range, BA experience level, and active participation in other groups and activities around town.

Don't let the distance discourage you from coming. From Cap Fed, it is about a 1 hour commute each way, whether by bus or by Mitre (train to Tigre from Retiro).

Hope to see you there!

We're running late if you get there right at 4. We should be there between 4:30 and 4:45. Sorry for the delay

Another awesome coffee chat! Thanks to all who attended. Welcome to BA to the new folks. Glad you made the trek to San Isidro. Until the next one...

Reactions: Joe
Not sure, yet. I'm trying to get hosts for the next 4 coffee chats in the coming weeks. You think you'd be interested in hosting there? If so, we can work out which date works best. If not, I'll post as soon as I have a schedule for the dates.

GMX, any idea when the next one is in the Northern Zone?

Back