Coffee Chat on TUESDAY, Nov 29 at Distrito Arcos Outlet Mall Palermo

gracielle

Registered
Neil and I invite you to join us at our outdoor summer location in Palermo.
New summer schedule: 5:00pm - 7:00pm at Distrito Arcos Premium Outlet Mall.
Entrances are on Av. Juan B. Justo/Av. Santa Fe and Godoy Cruz/Paraguay Streets.

Come and join English-speaking expats for lively and informative conversations.
Share your experiences with the group. Meet persons with interests in common.
Find answers to many of your questions from expats from different parts of the world
who reside year round/part time in Buenos Aires. NEWCOMERS are always welcome!

The group meets in the public courtyard in front of Starbucks. Bring your own snacks/soft drinks
or purchase coffee, pastries, beers and soft drinks from any of the cafes located along the promenade.
The staff at Starbucks provides the cleaning of the tables and they empty the garbage cans.
Please contribute by disposing of your garbage before leaving.

Please post your RSVP on this thread. Neil and I need to know in advance how many people will be in attendance.
We will arrive 30 minutes earlier to secure tables and chairs to accommodate everyone.

Me too!
P.S. The Subway Line D, at PALERMO station, is 1 block away.
There are also bus lines with stops nearby.

Upon arrival I discovered that the public sector in front of Starbucks had become unavailable. The café is ongoing an interior renovation
so there were no outdoor tables/chairs setup. The group migrated to the outdoor area at Wendy's. Nine regulars plus 2 newcomers were
in attendance. Thank you all for your animated and informative participation!

The Coffee Chats will return to MAWII's, in the upstairs loft area, as of Tuesday, December 6th.
New summer schedule: 5:00pm - 7:00pm.

Back