Coffee chat Tues. Apr. 26th@5:00pm

Neil

Registered
Where: Distrito Los Arcos Starbucks outdoor area How to get there: Subte D ,stop Palermo, and bus that stops on Ave. Santa Fe and Juan B Justo (Pacifico area)...it's right under the train tracks. Entrance is on Juan B. Justo and/or Paraguay.

If anyone wants to meet at an impromptu coffee chat at Alto Palermo Starbucks, where there should be shelter from the rain, reply to this post. If anyone else is interested, I'll show up. You can get there in the Subte linea D. You walk directly into Alto Palermo mall from the Subte, all the way to Starbucks without ever walking through the rain!

To clarify (someone asked) - meet time at Alto Palermo Starbucks would be the same time, 5pm

If anyone wants to meet at an impromptu coffee chat at Alto Palermo Starbucks, where there should be shelter from the rain, reply to this post. If anyone else is interested, I'll show up. You can get there in the Subte linea D. You walk directly into Alto Palermo mall from the Subte, all the way to Starbucks without ever walking through the rain!

I would have come but I was at the dentist.
So see you next week.

Coffee chat at Alto Palermo Starbucks was a success! Getting a table either inside or outside wasn't a problem. Quick photo of the turnout:

1651031006769.png

Back