Coffee Chat, Tues, June 19, 5:30-6:30pm, Alto Palermo

gracielle

Registered
COFFEE CHATS ON TUESDAYS from 5:30 - 6:30 pm at ALTO PALERMO.
Those in attendance who wish to stay beyond 6:30 pm are welcome to do so.
Come and join English-speaking expats for a lively and informative CHAT.

NEWCOMERS are always welcome!
Find answers to many of your questions from expats from different parts
of the world who reside in Buenos Aires. Meet new people with interests in common.
Share your travel experiences with the group.
Consumption at Starbucks and McDonald's is not a requirement.

*****************Please RSVP by posting a message on this thread****************
The location is Arenales 3360, corner of Av. Cnel Diaz, one block from the BULNES station on the subway Line D.
We gather OUTSIDE STARBUCKS at one of the public tables. This area has a covered roof and heaters.

Kindly place your disposable items in the garbage cans before departure. Thank you.

Amiddleone - Me too! I would love to come the 19th. Originally from the US and living once again back in ba, ready to do it right this time~ William

Welcome to BAExpats! We look forward to your company.

I'm new and will be going tomorrow with a guest. From Argentina, lived in the US for a long time, now back in Argentina for college. See y'all there! ~Christian

christian2016 and Sin City Couple - Welcome to BAExpats! We look forward to meeting you.

Hi we just arrived from London! My husband is from Sheffield, U.K. and I am Argentinian. We moved to BA after living in London for 9 years! Looking forward to meeting you all this afternoon. Lu & Chris

Newcomers exceeded the number of regulars in attendance. Thank you all for a lively exchange. Next chat on Tuesday, July 3.

Hi!
When are you guys meeting? this Tuesday?
thanks!
Jazmín

Back