Coffee Chat Tuesday 31 May 1600-1900(4-7Pm) Starbucks

Rich One

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Same time, same place.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Outside at Alto Palermo's Starbucks on Arenales.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Don't worry about the cold, just come well dressed, there are overhead heaters.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you've been, you now know how great the group is; if it is your first time, come see what Buenos Aires is talking about.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]In the Absence of Esteban, this week , I have been trusted with the Expat SIGN ! [/background]

After the last coffee chat, I'll never forget the portuguese word "lubrificante".

I have been attending Coffee Chats for 25 years, more or less. I can honestly say that last week's gathering was the best !
It might have been better if Jan Tango was there. Will she make another rare appearance? We can only hope.

Hi Guys...!!
Just joined the community and saw this post.
I am an Indian and moved to BA almost 3 months now.
I wanted to know a little about this coffee chat , like if any one of you could brief me about it a little.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys...!!
Just joined the community and saw this post.
I am an Indian and moved to BA almost 3 months now.
I wanted to know a little about this coffee chat , like if any one of you could brief me about it a little.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Yogesh
In the words of our famous Founder

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)][background=yellow]Coffee[/background] [background=yellow]Chat[/background] is a scheduled event where people meet for [background=yellow]coffee[/background]/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Come on over[/background]

Back