Coffee Chat Tuesday April 4, 4-7Pm (New Location In Palermo)

GMXam

Registered
Coffee Chat this week will be at Starbucks near the Botanico/Zoologico area. See ya there!

4-7pm Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Starbucks - Cabello 3602
Corner of Cabello and Jerónimo Salguero

Look for the Coffee Chat sign. Convenient to many bus lines at Ave Gral Las Heras and Subte D (Scalabrini Ortíz stop at Ave Santa Fe).

Coffee Chat is a scheduled event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome, Argentino or extranjero.

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Cheers!

Seems like a mistake.. Where is the nearest Subte station? How will the Caballito representative get there? Several others depend on the Subte. Is there outdoor sitting? Is there outside heating on cold days? Is there a McDonalds nearby for ice cream?.Starrbucks at Alto Palermo is a perfect location.

Is this an April Fool joke?

Why is Starbucks AP off limits? It's been the perfect location for quite a long time. In 25 words or fewer please list all of the work that a "hostess" or "hos"t must perform. I know why you are changing the location, but I won't say, at this time.
I will not be at Coffee Chat for the next semanas sorry, weeks, as I am going bye bye.

If a vote is taken I vote, absentee, for Starbucks AP.

Seems like a mistake.. Where is the nearest Subte station? How will the Caballito representative get there? Several others depend on the Subte. Is there outdoor sitting? Is there outside heating on cold days? Is there a McDonalds nearby for ice cream?.Starrbucks at Alto Palermo is a perfect location.

Is this an April Fool joke?

Thank you, Michelle.....great location, especially during fall and winter. Count me in... I will get there from Caballito the same way I have been getting to Alto Palermo.....via the subway, lines A to H to D (station Scalabrini Ortiz). And there are bus lines. What's the big deal?

Coffee Chat will benefit from change of location.

Will bring in fresh air, new perspectives, new outlooks.

Well done, Michelle.

Alto Palermo is noisy and with lots of traffic. I loved the older locations in historical cafes, though it is more work to spot a location that could potentially accommodate a large group of unknown size and it is easy to reach by most expats. Let Michelle be the great host she is and let her lead the coffee chats!

Btw, the closest large cross streets are Las Heras and Scalabrini Ortiz. This location is more pleasant to conversation. It's indoors, but there is lots of seating.

Old U.S. saying - "If you don't agree with a liberal, you're wrong".

Back