Coffee Chat Tuesday Dec13 Th. 4-7 Pm Starbucks Alto Palermo

Rich One

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Come, any time, join us for yet another fun, informative [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]chat[/background] every Tuesday (4pm-7pm) at Starbucks in Alto Palermo, corner of Arenales St. and Av. Coronel. Diaz, near Bulnes Station on Line D.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Find answers to all your questions from expats residing in Argentina for many years. Where to; rent, change money, visas, free Spanish lessons, buy peanut butter, cilantro, milongas, etc. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Newcomers are always Welcome.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]We gather at one of the OUTSIDE tables look for our Coffee Chat table sign.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Participants like the outdoor sitting area in Alto Palermo. They can come and go as they please. [background=yellow]Coffee[/background], tea, shakes, and sweets can be purchased from Starbucks. See you all there. [/background]

See link below for location Google map.

https://www.google.c...1!4d-58.4098062

PD: Starbucks has placed coaster type stickers on all outside tables indicating that these tables are meant to be used by Starbucks clients to enjoy Starbucks products.

1.png
CASUAL TUESDAY!

PS: Starbucks has placed coaster type stickers on all outside tables indicating that these tables are meant to be used by Starbucks clients to enjoy Starbucks products.[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Translation: Hay que consumir, muchachos![/background]

PS: Starbucks has placed coaster type stickers on all outside tables indicating that these tables are meant to be used by Starbucks clients to enjoy Starbucks products.[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Translation: Hay que consumir, muchachos![/background]

Ooooh! Have to switch from McD's!

How much is a coffee at Starbucks nowadays?
I mean the Starbucks equivalent of a cafe con leche without fancy names and add-ons.

Gringoboy.....How much is a coffee at Starbucks nowadays?
I mean the Starbucks equivalent of a cafe con leche without fancy names and add-ons.

At their Alto Palermo location it has been around $45? I avoid consuming coffee at any Starbucks (here, US, EU, etc). I prefer the cafe con leche served at traditional cafes. My alternative choice at Alto Palermo for takeout is the Mac Cafe. And I prefer their sweet snacks as well.

Not that I WOULD EVER DO THIS BUT.....one could grab a used Starbucks cup from a table, place in on the table where one is and have a happy chat hour. Starbucks can't make one consume one coffee after another and they don't put ink on one's finger to check as they do in many countries after voting.
Feliz reunión!

pan estebandeprague,

I got about 5 used Starbucks cups, last Tuesday and gave them to Coffee Chatters. Recycle.

Someone asked the price of a Starbuck's coffee. Old exp<b></b>ression "If you have ton ask the pricwe, you can't afford it".

Why don't you simply meet in a public park? Some have free benches. Besides, picking Starbucks over local stores is very snobbish and unauthenticaL.

Coffees at Starbucks Alto Palermo are around $60. I often buy one at the coffee chat because I feel guilty about using their tables and chairs for free - a rather foolish feeling all things considered!

Back