Coffee Chat - Wed 13 Aug 2014, 4-6Pm (San Isidro)

Tomorrow's the coffee chat in San Isidro? Any of you CF people coming to this one from 4-6pm? PM me if you don't want to trek there alone.

Iolo Café & Market
25 de mayo nº107, San Isidro

Today's coffee chat is in San Isidro. Anyone from CF coming to this one from 4-6pm? PM me if you don't want to trek there alone.

Iolo Café & Market
25 de mayo nº107, San Isidro

For those of you who are new to the Coffee Chat scene, this is NOT like the forum. Nice conversation, welcoming group, and helpful environment to ask those questions you'd rather not post. Also, if you are new to BA and are looking for people to hang out with, this group may be able to point you in the right direction according to your interests. Between the regular attendees, there's a pretty wide age range, BA experience level, and active participation in other groups and activities around town.

Hope to see you at the next one.

Tomorrow's the coffee chat in San Isidro? Any of you CF people coming to this one from 4-6pm? PM me if you don't want to trek there

I'll be taking the train from barrio chino around 3:30

Sorry folks, I gotta take a rain check on this one.
We have workers tapering the house and drilling in the walls, they are (finally) redoing the heating plumbing in the apartment and I gotta go away with the cat. We are currently living in the bathroom :(
The works will last until Friday, until then, no hot water, no gas. Should I add I have never *loved* more the Argentinians' planning abilities? I wasn't expecting it to be such a deal.

Iolo starts with an uppercase i. It's Italian. ???? :confused:

Thanks so its iolo ?

http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/restaurantes/Iolo-cafe---market-14616

Just confused with BsAs Fan post?

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I'll try and join u all next We'd. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] Iola's [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]a nice spot. [/background]

Really great coffee chat! Saw some new faces and it was a good turnout. Also a nice location with good food. I hope as many people can make it if there is another meeting outside Capital Federal.

Back